Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Php posting help
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Php posting help Post 302563628 by Corona688 on Tuesday 11th of October 2011 06:55:52 PM
Old 10-11-2011
Something like:

Code:
<?php
        if(isset($_POST['FOUT']))
        {
                $fp=fopen($_POST['FOUT']);
                fwrite($fp, $_POST['DATA']);
                fclose($fp);
        } ?>

I haven't tested this. I also haven't decoded however you translated the binary data of the message into ASCII text. It'll just dump it into the file as-is.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Firefox 3.03 posting a newthread.php error

I ran some updates on my ubuntu hardy distro and after the running the updates I noticed that any website that is using PHP I cannot submit any thread. It gives a message saying,"opening newthread.php" and asks me where I want to save the php page. I know this is a bug and have read many items on... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
11 Replies

2. Web Development

I can't open my index.php page after insert php code

Hello guys, Does anyone can help me? I've just made my simple index.php without any code, but after insert session code to check if any user is authenticated, my index.php doesn't work anymore. Any fresh eyes could help me to see what and where the code is wrong? <? if... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: metalfreakbr
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Running multiple php scripts into one php only, cron mail alert problem...

hi, while separated they produce the usual mail alert and i can see the output... if i write into the php script: <?php system('php -f /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/folder/script1.php'); system('php -f /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/folder/script2.php'); system('php -f... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 7stars
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Update php 4.3 RPM to php 5.3.3 php

Dear All, My redhat version is: # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 4) # # uname -a Linux cotapplication3.cot.com 2.6.9-42.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jul 12 23:32:02 EDT 2006 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux # I want to update my php from: # php... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: monojcool
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Saturday May 4th the Forums Will Briefly Break Testing PHP 5.6 to PHP 7.0

On Saturday May 4th the forums will briefly break when I switch our Apache PHP 5.6 module to PHP 7.0. Previously, I had two sites set up for testing the migration, but for many reasons, the second site has additional issues unrelated to PHP 7.0 so it is hard to debug on a different site and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
CURL_MULTI_CLOSE(3)							 1						       CURL_MULTI_CLOSE(3)

curl_multi_close - Close a set of cURL handles

SYNOPSIS
void curl_multi_close (resource $mh) DESCRIPTION
Closes a set of cURL handles. PARAMETERS
o $mh -A cURL multi handle returned by curl_multi_init(3). RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 curl_multi_close(3) example This example will create two cURL handles, add them to a multi handle, and process them asynchronously. <?php // create both cURL resources $ch1 = curl_init(); $ch2 = curl_init(); // set URL and other appropriate options curl_setopt($ch1, CURLOPT_URL, "http://www.example.com/"); curl_setopt($ch1, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0); curl_setopt($ch2, CURLOPT_URL, "http://www.php.net/"); curl_setopt($ch2, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0); //create the multiple cURL handle $mh = curl_multi_init(); //add the two handles curl_multi_add_handle($mh,$ch1); curl_multi_add_handle($mh,$ch2); $running=null; //execute the handles do { curl_multi_exec($mh,$running); } while ($running > 0); //close the handles curl_multi_remove_handle($mh, $ch1); curl_multi_remove_handle($mh, $ch2); curl_multi_close($mh); ?> SEE ALSO
curl_multi_init(3), curl_close(3). PHP Documentation Group CURL_MULTI_CLOSE(3)