Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Website crawler
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Website crawler Post 302563602 by Corona688 on Tuesday 11th of October 2011 05:04:48 PM
Old 10-11-2011
change what letters, to what?

What's your system? What's your shell?

Last edited by Corona688; 10-11-2011 at 06:12 PM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

website

HELLO FELLOW GEEKS. PLZ CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS SITE AT http://isunshine.dhs.org or u can also join the message board at http://isunshine.dhs.org/scripts/ikonboard.cgi wixifer (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wixifer
1 Replies

2. Web Development

sitemap.xml from crawler or CMS?

Hello, I have question. Is it better to use site Crawler or scripts from CMS/blog to do that? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gstoychev
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Website

Hey guys I know you probably get this question a lot but, I want to make a website, and I don't have any experience doing this. I have a iMac and i was wondering if there is someone you could refer me to or a site that will show me how to do it. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmecca21
2 Replies

4. Web Development

my website.please. help me.

hello!! well, i am planning to make my own virtual pet site like that of a neopets. unfortunately i don't have any idea on how to do it.. i've tried searching in the net, but the result is really complicated. i don't know where to begin.i have already drawn some that i think would help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ackiemae
2 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

crawler in bash

hello i'm doing a assignment in bash building a crawler.. i downloaded a url into a file and i need to check if the url is an html format and also to save in a different file all the html's links.. please help me thx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yanivlug
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Which technology is used on this website?

Hi, Home ~ InfoBeans I want to know technology framework using which we can achieve that kind of look and feel Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ezee
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitor Website

Hi all, i need to do the following, when i connect to my website it prints out "Welcome User", but sometimes there are errors like "dictionary not loaded" or "wrong user name or password" so i wanted to make a script that checks that login page, and if i get the Welcome massage do nothing,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: charli1
6 Replies
QWEBCONTENTEDIT(1)					      General Commands Manual						QWEBCONTENTEDIT(1)

NAME
qwebcontentedit - Qt application to manage contents of various websites SYNOPSIS
qwebcontentedit [-h] [-dqv] [-b backends] ... qwebcontentedit [--help] [--version] DESCRIPTION
Qt application allowing to manage contents of various websites. Supported websites: * dlfp (Da Linux French Page news website) * mediawiki (Wikis running MediaWiki, like Wikipedia) * redmine (The Redmine project management web application) OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -b BACKENDS, --backends=BACKENDS what backend(s) to enable (comma separated) LOGGING OPTIONS
-d, --debug display debug messages -q, --quiet display only error messages -v, --verbose display info messages --logging-file=LOGGING_FILE file to save logs -a, --save-responses save every response COPYRIGHT
Copyright(C) 2011 Clement Schreiner For full COPYRIGHT see COPYING file with weboob package. FILES
"~/.config/weboob/backends" SEE ALSO
Home page: http://weboob.org/applications/qwebcontentedit qwebcontentedit 0.c 04 May 2012 QWEBCONTENTEDIT(1)