Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Create driver update disc for redhat Post 302560995 by cbtang on Sunday 2nd of October 2011 08:38:57 PM
Old 10-02-2011
Hi,

I am using Redhat version 4.8.

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing driver in linux redhat... what am I doing wrong?

I am trying to install this driver: http://www.asus.com/support/download/selectftp.aspx?l1_id=1&l2_id=15&l3_id=15&m_id=1&f_name=5702_558.zip~zaqwedc hoping it will correct my problem with my ethernet card. I am following the instructions in the text file that came with download... it says to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Minnesota Red
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looking for Geforce 6200 driver for Redhat 8.0

I would like to know how to find the Nvidia Geforce 6200 driver for Redhat 8.0? Please help! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexhon
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Solaris 10: How do I create a bootup disc? The Sun website confuses me

Hey there, I am starting a Computer Science Foundation year at the end of this month and am trying to get a little bit ahead of the game. I have always wanted to learn Unix and am currently struggling with creating a boot disc to run Solaris (I have chosen to study this) from as opposed to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jupiter
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Ultra 10 - Copying Files From Disc After Booting Up With Recovery Disc?

Hello, I'm still learning unix and I have what is probably a simple question but I can't seem to find the question to. I have an Ultra 10 Sparc Server running solaris 8 and the drive may have crashed (I hope not). Currently, it appears some files in the /etc folder are missing. I have a backup... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ideffects
1 Replies

5. Solaris

After update Solaris version, HBA driver still need to install?

Hi all I had update a server from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10 is it the HBA driver still need to reinstall? since i can get the driver info as below: root@sgerpdev # fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000003ba9b58a3 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c1 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Usb driver update on Sun T5440

I need a help to find the patch for solaris to fix USB drivers issue on Solaris 10. The server has a PCIE card which is not recognised by the OS. I run #fmadm faulty command which report issue and recommandation to apply the new patch. I got a reference to //sun.com/msg/PCIEX-8000-6D but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: espengongo
0 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Unable to create windows recovery disc

Getting error while creating windows recovery disc Please see attachment (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
5 Replies

8. Red Hat

HPRC 700 Integrated driver update on oel 4.8 32bit

Hi All, I am getting the below error while trying to update the megaraid driver on OEL 4.8 32bit. Please help. rpm -ivh megaraid_sas-v00.00.04.29-1.noarch.rpm dkms-2.0.22.0-1.noarch.rpm Preparing... ########################################### 1:dkms ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arumon
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

RedHat 5 update 9 BASH update issue

Hi i want to update the BASH because of the "shell shock" vulnerability. my RedHat 5 is clean install with the default mirror site. when im running the command: yum update bash im getting a message saying there is no update. you can see in the attach picture... what am i doing wrong? is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy3145
4 Replies
yum-debug-restore(1)													      yum-debug-restore(1)

NAME
yum-debug-restore - replay Yum transactions captured in a debug-dump file SYNOPSIS
yum-debug-restore DESCRIPTION
yum-debug-restore is a program which takes a gzipped file created by yum-debug-dump and acts on the information about installed packages contained within. GENERAL OPTIONS
--output Output the commands that would be run to stdout. --shell=<file> Output the commands that would be run to a file. --install-latest Ask yum to install the latest version of the given packages, instead of the version that was installed in the debug-dump file. --ignore-arch Ignore the architecture of the packages, so you can "restore" an i386 debug-dump on an x86_64 machine. --filter-types=[install,remove,update,downgrade] Only perform the given types of commands, so you can filter to just upgrades and installs. FILES
As yum-debug-restore uses YUM libraries for retrieving all the information, it relies on YUM configuration for its default values like which repositories to use. Consult YUM documentation for details: /etc/yum.conf /etc/yum/repos.d/ /var/cache/yum/ SEE ALSO
yum-debug-dump (1) yum.conf (5) http://yum.baseurl.org/ AUTHORS
See the Authors file included with this program. BUGS
There are of course no bugs, but should you find any, you should first consult the FAQ section on http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/Faq and if unsuccessful in finding a resolution contact the mailing list: yum-devel@lists.baseurl.org. To file a bug use http://bugzilla.redhat.com for Fedora/RHEL/Centos related bugs and http://yum.baseurl.org/report for all other bugs. James Antill 15 December 2011 yum-debug-restore(1)