Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Create driver update disc for redhat Post 302560973 by mark54g on Sunday 2nd of October 2011 03:20:30 PM
Old 10-02-2011
What version of RH are you using?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing driver in linux redhat... what am I doing wrong?

I am trying to install this driver: http://www.asus.com/support/download/selectftp.aspx?l1_id=1&l2_id=15&l3_id=15&m_id=1&f_name=5702_558.zip~zaqwedc hoping it will correct my problem with my ethernet card. I am following the instructions in the text file that came with download... it says to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Minnesota Red
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looking for Geforce 6200 driver for Redhat 8.0

I would like to know how to find the Nvidia Geforce 6200 driver for Redhat 8.0? Please help! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexhon
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Solaris 10: How do I create a bootup disc? The Sun website confuses me

Hey there, I am starting a Computer Science Foundation year at the end of this month and am trying to get a little bit ahead of the game. I have always wanted to learn Unix and am currently struggling with creating a boot disc to run Solaris (I have chosen to study this) from as opposed to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jupiter
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Ultra 10 - Copying Files From Disc After Booting Up With Recovery Disc?

Hello, I'm still learning unix and I have what is probably a simple question but I can't seem to find the question to. I have an Ultra 10 Sparc Server running solaris 8 and the drive may have crashed (I hope not). Currently, it appears some files in the /etc folder are missing. I have a backup... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ideffects
1 Replies

5. Solaris

After update Solaris version, HBA driver still need to install?

Hi all I had update a server from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10 is it the HBA driver still need to reinstall? since i can get the driver info as below: root@sgerpdev # fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000003ba9b58a3 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c1 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Usb driver update on Sun T5440

I need a help to find the patch for solaris to fix USB drivers issue on Solaris 10. The server has a PCIE card which is not recognised by the OS. I run #fmadm faulty command which report issue and recommandation to apply the new patch. I got a reference to //sun.com/msg/PCIEX-8000-6D but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: espengongo
0 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Unable to create windows recovery disc

Getting error while creating windows recovery disc Please see attachment (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
5 Replies

8. Red Hat

HPRC 700 Integrated driver update on oel 4.8 32bit

Hi All, I am getting the below error while trying to update the megaraid driver on OEL 4.8 32bit. Please help. rpm -ivh megaraid_sas-v00.00.04.29-1.noarch.rpm dkms-2.0.22.0-1.noarch.rpm Preparing... ########################################### 1:dkms ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arumon
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

RedHat 5 update 9 BASH update issue

Hi i want to update the BASH because of the "shell shock" vulnerability. my RedHat 5 is clean install with the default mirror site. when im running the command: yum update bash im getting a message saying there is no update. you can see in the attach picture... what am i doing wrong? is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy3145
4 Replies
CONVERT-LY(1)							   User Commands						     CONVERT-LY(1)

NAME
convert-ly - manual page for convert-ly 2.14.2 SYNOPSIS
convert-ly [OPTION]... FILE DESCRIPTION
Update LilyPond input to newer version. By default, update from the version taken from the version command, to the current LilyPond ver- sion.Examples: $ convert-ly -e old.ly $ convert-ly --from=2.3.28 --to=2.5.21 foobar.ly > foobar-new.ly OPTIONS
--version show version number and exit -h, --help show this help and exit -f, --from=VERSION start from VERSION [default: version found in file] -e, --edit edit in place -n, --no-version do not add version command if missing -c, --current-version force updating version number to 2.14.2 -d, --diff-version-update only update version number if file is modified -s, --show-rules show rules [default: -f 0, -t 2.14.2] -t, --to=VERSION convert to VERSION [default: 2.14.2] -w, --warranty show warranty and copyright REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs via http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.bugs SEE ALSO
The full documentation for convert-ly is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and convert-ly programs are properly installed at your site, the command info convert-ly should give you access to the complete manual. convert-ly 2.14.2 February 2013 CONVERT-LY(1)