Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX View OS version within HMC web GUI? Post 302560107 by zxmaus on Thursday 29th of September 2011 01:19:42 AM
Old 09-29-2011
if you have enough permissions to see the lpar profile under properties, there the OS is shown - at least on my hmc's

regards
zxmaus

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to view NTP version?

Hi there, How do I find out the version of NTP which is running in my Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3 machine. Any help related to this is very much appreciable. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skmdu
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Web gui for mail?

I am using Solaris 10, and would like a web gui for mail or can replace the mail server if needed, it doesnt need to be anything elaborate, just something where i can view mail via a web browser rather than command line and hitting 'd' a 1000 times to delete all my cron job mails etc :p I've... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ippy98
8 Replies

3. Web Development

web interface to view,copy,select files

Hi. I have been working on an email backup solution. I need some kind of web admin interface to view , copy & select files in order to restore them. Can someone point me to the right direction? Or do i need to code it from scratch. Something that need a little modification to work is OK. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolatt
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advanced Search * View * Edit JAVA version to WORK in GLASSFISH Forum topic JAVA version

Would like to confirm the ff. I got confused actually with the version I needed to download that will work on glassfish 3.0.1 a. Debian Squeeze (HP DL360). Need to use java version6 On Debian, I did apt-get install sun-java6-jdk. So when I check it's java version "1.6.0_22" Java(TM) SE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

5. Hardware

I need help to download firmware fo HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5

All, I need to upgrade my HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5. The HMC has a Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 . Where could I download the firmware for such hardware (HMC Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 )? Please answer because I need to upgrade that HMC the HMC to bring to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jesifra
3 Replies

6. AIX

View IP of HMC from AIX

Trying to get the IP address of the HMC connected to some servers running AIX 6 and 7. I thought this would be as easy as running 'lsrsrc IBM.MCP IPAddresses', but when I run that command, the resource is empty. Is there some where else I should be looking, or is there a reason why this resource... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: acascianelli
5 Replies

7. Solaris

Is there any GUI or web ui to administrate zfs/zpool

HI, Is there any GUI or web ui to administrate zfs/zpool. i want to monitor/expand/migrate zfs from one machine to another machine (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bentech4u
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Using PHP to view syslog in private web page

I am trying to extract data from syslog and view it on a web page. I'm using a php script. This line works from command line tail -n 11 /var/log/_gateway-syslog.log | grep -a iWiSP-Out | awk '{print $8, $9,$10,$11" ",$19," " $15, $16,$17," " $18,$21, $22}' when I put it into... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ae4ml
4 Replies
answerbook2_admin(1M)					  System Administration Commands				     answerbook2_admin(1M)

NAME
answerbook2_admin - bring up AnswerBook2 administration tool GUI SYNOPSIS
/usr/dt/bin/answerbook2_admin [-h] DESCRIPTION
The AnswerBook2 server product is no longer included with Solaris or the Solaris Documentation CD products. Solaris docmentation is now provided in HTML and PDF format on the Documentation CD and does not require the Answerbook2 server to be viewed. answerbook2_admin brings up the default web browser showing the administration interface for the local AnswerBook2 server. The administration functionality is also accessible through the AnswerBook2 Admin option within the System_Admin subset of the Application Manager function on the CDE front panel Applications menu. If you need an AnswerBook2 server, you can download the AnswerBook2 server software from http://www.sun.com. OPTIONS
The following option is supported: -h Displays a usage statement. USAGE
At startup time, answerbook2_admin starts up the default web browser (for example, Mozilla) and displays the URL specified for administer- ing the local AnswerBook2 server (http://localhost:8888). If the user has set up administration access control, the web browser prompts for a valid administrator login and password for this document server before displaying the administration tool. FILES
/usr/lib/ab2/dweb/data/config/admin_passwd File containing username:password ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |http://www.sun.com | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) NOTES
Once there is an open web browser and access to the AnswerBook2 Administration tool, use its online Help system to find out more about administering the AnswerBook2 server. SunOS 5.10 29 Oct 2004 answerbook2_admin(1M)