Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Automating a Challenge/Response Method. Post 302559171 by Corona688 on Monday 26th of September 2011 11:08:05 AM
Old 09-26-2011
Put the hosts you know in your .known_hosts so it won't ask that again.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Email Authentication Gateway Software? (Challenge/Response)

Happy Holiday Season All, I once found a software package on the web that was pretty cool. The package was used in conjunction with sendmail or procmail (I think) and would compare the senders email address to a database on the server. If the senders address was not in the database, it would... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

safeword challenge

Hi, there are some servers here at work which issue a Safeword challenge after I login. Can anyone tell me exactly how the challenge/response system works? In particular, how are the valid keys decided? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blowtorch
2 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Password-based challenge-response

Hello all, I have this question, hope to get some guidance... Fora simple password-based challenge-response protocol between a user A and a server S, where Pa is A's password, n is a random nonce generated by the server, and h is a known cryptographic hash function. 1. S -> A:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: heroine
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK Challenge

I have the following text Microsoft iSCSI Initiator version 2.0 Build 3497 Targets List: iqn.2001-05.com.equallogic:0-8a0906-daef43402-138000002a4477ba-grsrv12-extra iqn.2001-05.com.equallogic:0-8a0906-986f43402-520000002b447951-exchange ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: netmedic
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

regex challenge

Here's a regex substitution operation that has stumped me with sed: How do you convert lines like this: first.key ?{x.y.z} second.key ?{xa.ys.zz.s} third.key ?{xa.k} to: first.key ?{x_y_z} second.key ?{xa_ys_zz_s} third.key ?{xa_k} So i'm basically converting all the... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: neked
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

PS1 challenge

Ok then i Have a challenge for you : Give me PS1 so that it always display the least 2 levels of directory (except if i am above of course) I want it this way : so if i go to / /home/ /home/user /home/user/whatever /home/user/whatever1/whatever2 my PS1 should respectively... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctsgnb
12 Replies

7. Solaris

svc:/network/physical:default: Method "/lib/svc/method/net-physical" failed with exit status 96. [ n

After a memory upgrade all network interfaces are misconfigued. How do i resolve this issue. Below are some out puts.thanks. ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig eg1000g0:2 plumb ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg1000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andersonedouard
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Touch Challenge

I've been given a directory full of subdirectories full of logfiles of the same name: /logfiles/day1/file1/blockednodes.csv day1-14 file1-48 The above is the actual directory structure for 14 days worth of a logfile that is generated every 30 minutes. It's been done this way to preserve the... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cludgie
15 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Anyone like a challenge?

I have searched through google, and this forum to try and find the answer, but alas, nothing quite hits the whole answer. I am trying to read the last line (or lines) of some log files. I do this often. The files are named sequentially, using the date as part of the file name, and appending... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: BatterBits
18 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Challenge in finding listing class method and its number of code lines

there are about 300 objectivec .m files and I need to print each file name and its method and number of lines inside the method there is a sample perl files that do perl brace matching... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: steve32001
0 Replies
Mojo::Message::Response(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Mojo::Message::Response(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Message::Response - HTTP 1.1 response container SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Message::Response; # Parse my $res = Mojo::Message::Reponse->new; $res->parse("HTTP/1.0 200 OKx0ax0d"); $res->parse("Content-Length: 12x0ax0dx0ax0d"); $res->parse("Content-Type: text/plainx0ax0dx0ax0d"); $res->parse('Hello World!'); say $res->body; # Build my $res = Mojo::Message::Response->new; $res->code(200); $res->headers->content_type('text/plain'); $res->body('Hello World!'); say $res->to_string; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Message::Response is a container for HTTP 1.1 responses as described in RFC 2616. EVENTS
Mojo::Message::Response inherits all events from Mojo::Message. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Message::Response inherits all attributes from Mojo::Message and implements the following new ones. "code" my $code = $res->code; $res = $res->code(200); HTTP response code. "message" my $message = $res->message; $res = $res->message('OK'); HTTP response message. METHODS
Mojo::Message::Response inherits all methods from Mojo::Message and implements the following new ones. "cookies" my $cookies = $res->cookies; $res = $res->cookies(Mojo::Cookie::Response->new); $res = $res->cookies({name => 'foo', value => 'bar'}); Access response cookies, usually Mojo::Cookie::Response objects. say $res->cookies->[1]->value; "default_message" my $message = $res->default_message; Generate default response message for code. "fix_headers" $res = $res->fix_headers; Make sure response has all required headers for the current HTTP version. "is_status_class" my $success = $res->is_status_class(200); Check response status class. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Message::Response(3pm)