Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sales ads
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? sales ads Post 302558403 by Corona688 on Friday 23rd of September 2011 01:02:17 PM
Old 09-23-2011
The ads should be far less prominent when you stay logged in.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Flush Ads - Is this code overriding my ads?

I installed a wordpress theme and came across the following code contained in the functions.php (theme functions) file. I am wanting to make sure this code is not over-riding my adsense publisher id and replacing with theirs in the background. I had this happen on another theme and just wanting... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: blueray1974
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

How is the after sales Service of HP,Dell & Toshiba in India?

Since i was planning to buy a laptop i was just wondering how Problematic these brands products are and how is the after sales service & warranty issues in India(Delhi). (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Leyvanom
1 Replies
at-poke(1)							   User Commands							at-poke(1)

NAME
at-poke - display object hierarchy of accessible applications SYNOPSIS
at-poke [dontdisplaychildren] [--maxchildren=maxchildren] [--table] [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
at-poke tests the accessibility of applications. at-poke displays a list of accessible applications running on the desktop. Each applica- tion can be examined to view the accessible object hierarchy of the application. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: dontdisplaychildDonnot display children for objects that have the MANAGES_DESCENDANTS state. --maxchildren=maSpecifyethe maximum number of children of an accessible object that are displayed. For tables, this option specifies the maximum number of children in a row or column. --table Use AccessibleTable_getACcessibleAt to get children of an Accessible object that implements AccessibleTable. gnome-std-optionStandard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launch at-poke and Display Only the First 20 Children of an Accessible Object example% at-poke --maxchildren=20 EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/at-poke Executable to display object hierarchy of accessible applications ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-a11y-poke | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Padraig O'Briain, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.10 6 Sep 2004 at-poke(1)