Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to color text and mail
Operating Systems AIX How to color text and mail Post 302556616 by h@foorsa.biz on Monday 19th of September 2011 08:13:48 AM
Old 09-19-2011
you need to format the body of message in HTML

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Different color in mail

Hi, The following command i executed mailx -s "hi" abc@yahoo.com<<EOF `echo "^[[31mWelcome"` EOF I don't any color (RED) in my mail. Please assist me? Os is SunOs 5.8 Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shahnazurs
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

text color

Hi all I have a file contains columns showing figures as below : Input file A B C D 50 60 90 E 100 20 53 F 30 40 70 G 25 27 45 I want to color the value above or equal 90 by red and to be shown as below output file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bluetoot
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

New Background and Text Color

Hi. How do I change the background color and text in Fedora. I did find the set_color -b command. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ccccc
1 Replies

4. Programming

changing text color in c

I'm writing my own Unix ls command in c and I was wondering if anyone knows how to or can point me to a tutorial that shows me how to change the text color of the filename depending on if it's a directory, regular file, linked file, etc..., like the real ls command does? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snag49ers
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add color to part of the text in a mail sent from unix script

Hi, We are using KSH. I was able to write a script where a mail is sent to the concerned persons and this is working perfectly file. I need to give a different color to a part of the data in the mail which. The script written is as follows; (echo "From: $REPLY" echo "To: $DLIST" echo... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmathew99
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mail text appending to previous mail text

The following is an extract of code I wrote to produce an email report of accounts that are about to expire. It works fine except each time I run it the output is appended to all text from the previous mail that was sent. Can anybody see what I'm doing wrong? paexpire=`sqlplus -s... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: runnerpaul
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send mail with font color change

Hi All, I have a file that contains following entries. I want to highlight the line that has word as "FAILURE" while sending the email. File ------------------------------------------------------------ Job Name: ABC Start Time: 07/20/2019 07:32:39 End Time: 07/20/2019... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdosanjh
4 Replies
smfi_replacebody(3N)													      smfi_replacebody(3N)

NAME
smfi_replacebody() - replaces the data in the sendmail message body SYNOPSIS
PARAMETERS
ctx Specifies the opaque context structure. bodyp Specifies a pointer to the start of the new body data, which does not have to be null-terminated. If bodyp is set to NULL, the length of the body is considered to be 0 (zero). The body data must be in CR or LF form. bodylen Specifies the number of data bytes pointed by bodyp. DESCRIPTION
replaces the body of the current message. can be called only from the routine and can be called more than once. When is called more than once, the subsequent calls append data to the new body of the message. Notes o As the message body may be very large, setting may significantly affect filter performance. o If a filter sets but does not call the original body remains unchanged. o The filter order is important for the routine. Filters placed later in the sequence will observe the changes RETURN VALUE
fails and returns due to the following reasons: o The value of bodyp is equal to NULL and the value of bodylen is greater than 0. o Changing the body in the current connection state is invalid. o Network error occurs. o The is not set when the function is called. AUTHOR
was developed by the Sendmail Inc. SEE ALSO
smfi_chgheader(3N), smfi_insheader(3N), smfi_addrcpt(3N), smfi_addheader(3N), smfi_delrcpt(3N). on smfi_replacebody(3N)