Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New home elliptical trainer? Suggestions? Post 302554352 by Astrocloud on Sunday 11th of September 2011 06:14:40 PM
Old 09-11-2011
Question New home elliptical trainer? Suggestions?

My live in girlfriend and I were thinking about getting an elliptical for our home.

I was thinking of something like this:

Amazon.com: ProForm 850 Elliptical Trainer with GameFit Technology: Sports & Outdoors

It has some games that you can play while you exercise on it.

Has anyone else used this? What are the games like?

Other suggestions?

Thanks.

-Eric

Last edited by radoulov; 09-18-2011 at 01:46 PM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup Suggestions.

Hi all, Have two SCO 5.0.5 systems and one Slackware(joy?) system. I've been asked to backup all three systems onto a newly acquired AIT Tape drive that we've installed on one of the SCO boxes. Using the existing cpio backup script on the one SCO works a treat and is really fast (which is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Backup suggestions

The current backup procedure we using a tar command in linux. The files are stored in one partition in different folders. The docs stores in day wise folders like ex: /usr/data/xyz/20050129, /usr/data/xyz/20050130 .............etc We using tar & gzip command to take backup everyday. The backup... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Looking for Suggestions...

We run WebSphere and by default it wants to install everything under /usr. While I can understand the default (everyone has a /usr) I would like to move this over to a dedicated volume group called apps and then setup my lv's and fs's here. Our WebSphere Admin doesn't like this because apparently... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scottsl
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Suggestions on input

Hi, I have written a script which calls a process which ends up in a reboot of the system. At the end of the reboot it prompts for login & i need to provide the login details. am not able to figure out hw to do this. Doubt: will echoing login details after calling the process work? for ex:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meera
1 Replies

5. Programming

C Beginner Looking For Suggestions

A few weeks ago at the recommendation of people I trust, I bought and started reading Kernighan and Ritchie's (K&R) C Programming Language. For one thing, it's damn thin compared to the O'Reilly Practical C I just finished last month. It covers generally the same stuff but in a much more... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
9 Replies

6. Solaris

how to change /export/home/user dir to /home /user in solaris

Hi all i am using solaris 10, i am creating user with useradd -d/home/user -m -s /bin/sh user user is created with in the following path /export/home/user (auto mount) i need the user to be created like this (/home as default home directory ) useradd -d /home/user -m -s /bin/sh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalyankalyan
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need suggestions.......

Hello there....i am a final year comp science student.......i am thinking of doing my project on unix platform......which one do u suggest?thanx in advance... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: theprasad1990
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

cp -p /home/* home/exp/*.date not working please help

:( ---------- Post updated at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous update was at 01:50 AM ---------- Not working ---------- Post updated at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous update was at 01:51 AM ---------- cp -p /home/* home/exp/*.`date` i am using this (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rishiraaz
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Suggestions on this script please

i=1 out="" j=`expr 2 * $1` while do out="$out"#"" echo $out ((i=i+1)) done while do print ${out%?} ((i=i+1)) done This script is throwing an error: gurnish:/home/fnb/gurnish/saurabh/scripts> while1 3 expr: 0402-050 Syntax error. # (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: targetshell
6 Replies
MojoMojo::Formatter::Amazon(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  MojoMojo::Formatter::Amazon(3pm)

module_loaded
       Return true if the module is loaded.

NAME
MojoMojo::Formatter::Amazon - Include Amazon objects on your page. DESCRIPTION
This is an url formatter. it takes urls containing amazon and /-/ or /ASIN/ and make a pretty formatted link to that object in the amazon web store. It automatically handles books/movies/dvds and formats them as apropriate. You can also pass 'small' as a parameter after the url, and it will make a thumb link instead of a blurb. METHODS
format_content_order Format order can be 1-99. The Amazon formatter runs on 5. format_content calls the formatter. Takes a ref to the content as well as the context object. get <asin> Connects to amazon and retrieves a Net::Amazon object based on the supplied ASIN number. small <property> Renders a small version of the formatter. blurb <property> renders a full width blurb of the product, suitable for reviews and such. DVD <property> Product information suitable for DVD movies. Book <property> Product information suitable for books. Music <property> Product information suitable for music CDs. SEE ALSO
MojoMojo, Module::Pluggable::Ordered, Net::Amazon. AUTHORS
Marcus Ramberg <mramberg@cpan.org LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-02-12 MojoMojo::Formatter::Amazon(3pm)