Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Solaris Documentation Vs. Linux Documenation! Post 302554329 by h@foorsa.biz on Sunday 11th of September 2011 01:38:00 PM
Old 09-11-2011
RedHat and Novell are aslo good source for official docs for Linux distros.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Give Solaris server documentation

If you have documents of preconfigured Solaris server with all tuned improvements.. This is all about how it is released, as first example. It must contain ready instructions to setup server from scratch in a case of global system crash mb some FS tunings (i.e. log fs, var fs) mb some ready... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Xcislav
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with documentation

I have a list of file names Set Lst = "n02-z30-3x2drw-run1.log n02-z30-3x2drw-run2.log n02-z30-3x2drw-run3.log n02-z50-3x2drw-run1.log n02-z50-3x2drw-run2.log" So basically I have the files below n02-z30-3x2drw-run1.log n02-z30-3x2drw-run2.log n02-z30-3x2drw-run3.log ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Documentation on connecting EMC storage to Solaris servers

Hi Can anyone suggest me some documents for EMC clarion documents which I am going to use in the servers with solaris environments. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ningy
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux column(1) from util-linux-ng for Solaris? Which *.pkg to install?

Hi On Linux systems there is a command called "column". column - columnate lists Synopsis column -tx] -c columns] -s sep] file ...] Description The column utility formats its input into multiple columns. Rows are filled before columns. Input is taken from file operands, or,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
3 Replies

5. Programming

Linux/Solaris System Administrator to become a Linux/Solaris System Programmer?

Hi all What is the qualification required by Linux/Solaris System Administrator to become a Linux/Solaris System Programmer as to gain complete knowledge on computers. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tlogine
1 Replies
coax(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   coax(1)

NAME
coax - determine impedance of a coaxial structure, where the inner may be offset from the centre if necessary. SYNOPSIS
coax [-O offset] d D Er DESCRIPTION
coax computes the impedance of a coaxial cable, given the outside diameter of the inner conductor d, the internal diameter of the outer conductor D and the relative permittivity of the dielectric Er. If there is an offset between the inner and outer (i.e. the coax is eccen- tric), the offset can be given as a option. coax uses the equation Zo=59.95849160 ln(x+sqrt(x^2-1)) /sqrt(Er) Ohms where x=(d^2+D^2-4 O^2)/(2*D*d) FILES
coax does not read/write any files. SEE ALSO
atlc(1) create_bmp_for_circ_in_circ(1) create_bmp_for_circ_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_microstrip_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_rect_cen_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_rect_cen_in_rect_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_rect_in_circ(1) create_bmp_for_rect_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_stripline_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_symmetrical_stripline(1) design_coupler(1) dualcoax(1) find_optimal_dimensions_for_microstrip_coupler(1) readbin(1) http://atlc.sourceforge.net - Home page http://sourceforge.net/projects/atlc - Download area /usr/local/share/atlc/docs/html-docs/index.html - HTML docs /usr/local/share/atlc/docs/qex-december-1996/atlc.pdf - theory paper /usr/local/share/atlc/examples - examples Dr. David Kirkby atlc-4.6.0 28th Oct 2003 coax(1)