Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: The New USS Enterprise
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks The New USS Enterprise Post 302552578 by Linux Bot on Sunday 4th of September 2011 04:00:02 PM
Old 09-04-2011
The New USS Enterprise

2011-09-04T21:52:30+02:00

Tweet
Image Image Image Image

Source...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

USS (unix) on the Mainframe

am wanting to know if the board is worth my time and effort since I work with USS (Unix System Services) on a Mainframe computer. If there are others who use USS on the Mainframe this will be helpfull. I dont want to spend my time racking up the number of posts I have nor should anyone else. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Javagate
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

USS (unix) on the Mainframe

Does anyone work with USS on an IBM Mainframe computer on this msg board? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Javagate
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Linux at enterprise

Hi, I need some info about success case of Linux solutions at enterprise world. I have found some info at linuxsv.org but what I really need is a list of real cases.. for example: At site 1: use apache and cluster suite for online Ecomerce At site 2: sendmail for email exchange At... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: llinuxser
0 Replies

4. Programming

Not able to compile C program on z/OS (USS)

Hi, I having an issue while compiling a C program in USS (z/OS) machine. I was able to create objest files (.o) from source (.c) files but when I try to create a binary file from the object files I am getting the below error. $ cc util.o sock.o app.o -lnsl -o ptf FSUM3067 The archive... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhu84
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Z/os USS: 'man' fails to read bookmaster

we have two z/OS instances, on one the 'man' command finds input content, formats and displays it and caches the results. All good: SYS$JB:/VERSYSB/usr/man/C/man1: >man -x date Trying /usr/man/C/cat1/date.1 Trying /var/man/C/date.1.* Trying /usr/man/C/man1/*.book Trying... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: maraixadm
0 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)