Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: guitar tuning software
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications guitar tuning software Post 302552475 by Ditzyken on Saturday 3rd of September 2011 07:42:21 PM
Old 09-03-2011
guitar tuning software

Is there a piece of guitar tuning software for linux.

i know for windows there is one (cant find the name) that when you open in and put your mic in front of the guitar and play then it will say what snares are out of tune and how to adjust them.

looking for the same thing on linux.

thx

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Performance tuning.

can someone tell me a good site to go to in order to learn this. please do not recommen nay books because i dont have interest in that. if you know of any good sites with good straight forward explanation on how to split loads on machines that has excessive loading, please let me know Also,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
1 Replies

2. Solaris

tuning

hw to increse nfs perfomence tuning? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: naresh.sun
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Performance Tuning

Hi All, In last one week, i have posted many questions in this portal. At last i am succeeded to make my 1st unix script. following are 2 points where my script is taking tooooo long. 1. Print the total number of records excluding header & footer. I have found that awk 'END{print NR -... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amit.Sagpariya
2 Replies

4. Web Development

MySQL Tuning Tools with mysqltuner.pl and tuning-primer.sh

We have been tuning MySQL lately and I ran accoss two useful tools that you might be interested in: mysqltuner.pl tuning-primer.sh Both of these scripts are quite useful for MySQL tuning. Here is some sample output of mysqltuner.pl >> MySQLTuner 0.9.8 - Major Hayden... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies

5. Web Development

Apache Tuning

Hi Friends, This regarding tuning apache. I am running 100+ LAMP on VPS. But few of them are crashing becoz it reaches to the MaxClient Limit. I thought of Tuning. Here are the specs: OS: OpenSuse 10 Apache: Apche/2.2.8 PHP: PHP 5.x RAM: 1GB Assuming 80% of it has been occupied by... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: r00t4u
6 Replies
RACKARRACK(1)						      General Commands Manual						     RACKARRACK(1)

NAME
rackarrack - guitar effects processor for GNU/Linux SYNOPSIS
rakarrack [options] files... DESCRIPTION
Rakarrack is a richly featured multi-effects processor emulating a guitar effects pedalboard. Effects include compressor, noise gate, expander, shuffle, ring, synthfilter, varyband, mutromojo, looper, arpie, graphic equalizer, parametric equalizer, flanger, dual flange, chorus, echo with reverse playback, musical delay, reverb, digital phaser, analogic phaser, wah-wah, alien-wah, harmonizer, shifter, sequence, sustainer, shelfboost, vocoder, coil crafter, echoverse, convolotron, stompbox, exciter and four flexible distortion modules including sub-octave modulation and dirty octave up. Most of the effects engine is built from modules found in the excellent software syn- thesizer ZynAddSubFX. Presets and user interface are optimized for guitar, but Rakarrack processes signals in stereo while it does not apply internal band-limiting filtering, and thus is well suited to all musical instruments and vocals. Rakarrack is designed for Linux distributions with Jack Audio Connection Kit. OPTIONS A summary of options is included below. These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -h, --help Show summary of options. -n, --no-gui Disable GUI -b, --Bank [File] Load a Bank File -l, --Load [File] Load a Preset File AUTHOR
This manual page was written by holborn <holborn@telefonica.net> and has been modified by Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago@debian.org> for the Debian distribution. January 31, 2010 RACKARRACK(1)