Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: [Perl] Redirection
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [Perl] Redirection Post 302552329 by bartus11 on Friday 2nd of September 2011 12:26:21 PM
Old 09-02-2011
To grab the URL to another variable try this:
Code:
$data=~/http:\/\/[^"]+/;
$new_url=$&;

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Help with redirection

Here is my problem. I don't know make this redirection thing work. The output file (called output.c) looks like this #include<stdio.h> int main() { int k; int m; print f("%d\n", k); printf("%d\n", m); return 0; } the input file(called input.c) is this #include<stdio.h> int... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shallon1
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

redirection

Hi, The code below works, it's a part of a bash shell script that serve to search a pattern $pattern_da_cercare in the files contained in a directory $directory_iniziale. Now the proble is: How can I redirect stderr to a file? PS: so I want to redirect ALL the errors to a file. I tryed... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: DNAx86
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Redirection

Hi, I have a Perl script that finds some files based on some criteria and then it processes the file contents using some logic. Extract: print "Started ... "; my $command = "<unix command>"; @arr=`$command`; $size=@arr; print "Size: ".$size If I turn on the Perl debugging option then I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: King Nothing
3 Replies

4. Web Development

Auto redirection in Perl

Hello, I am currenlty using a link to go back to previous page in Perl-CGI. Now I want to auto redirect the page after 5 seconds. Can anybody help!!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gentleDean
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirection using csh

I have a csh script which I am using to run a program set data = $argv set inmod = $argv set nxz = $argv # Remove the file extension .pmod set data = ` echo $data | awk 'BEGIN { FS=".dat" } { print $1 }' ` set inmod = ` echo $inmod | awk 'BEGIN { FS=".vmod" } { print... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

stdin redirection

Hello, my C application under unix runs in redirecting stdin to a file. Example:$appli1 <file1. This application waits often on a scanf(). But I would temporarely reassign stdin at the keyboard for waiting a user's answer. So I thought to add system("appli2"); in the code of appli1. In its... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cypleen
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Redirection

Hi Guys, I m new to UNIX and new to this forum. Was wondering if someone can help me understand redirection (standard input output pipeline etc) for starters, not too sure what this would mean who | sort > sortedfile | pr | lp im starting to understand common commands but when throwing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmack123
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

I/O redirection

Hello everyone,I'm reading a book and there's code fragment: exec 3>&1 ls -l 2>&1 >&3 3>&- | grep bad 3>&- exec 3>&- It says that the red part of that code does not close fd 3 but the green does close the fd 3.I can't understand that.....Why?Any predicate will be appreciated.:) (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
18 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirection

Hello All, I am using the below script to gather various tools running by the user, we have more than 100 tools running on the server so my challenge is to redirect memory & cpu load to the file with the name of the tool.so am using the below script i am stucking how to redirect to the file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaincv
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

about different redirection

explain the redirections 1>, 2>, 3>, ..... and 1< ,2<,3<..... where we use these things thanks Thread moved from AIX forum (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tsurendra
2 Replies
Plack::Test(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  Plack::Test(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Test - Test PSGI applications with various backends SYNOPSIS
use Plack::Test; # named params test_psgi app => sub { my $env = shift; return [ 200, [ 'Content-Type' => 'text/plain' ], [ "Hello World" ] ], }, client => sub { my $cb = shift; my $req = HTTP::Request->new(GET => "http://localhost/hello"); my $res = $cb->($req); like $res->content, qr/Hello World/; }; use HTTP::Request::Common; # positional params (app, client) my $app = sub { return [ 200, [], [ "Hello "] ] }; test_psgi $app, sub { my $cb = shift; my $res = $cb->(GET "/"); is $res->content, "Hello"; }; DESCRIPTION
Plack::Test is a unified interface to test PSGI applications using HTTP::Request and HTTP::Response objects. It also allows you to run PSGI applications in various ways. The default backend is "Plack::Test::MockHTTP", but you may also use any Plack::Handler implementation to run live HTTP requests against at web server FUNCTIONS
test_psgi test_psgi $app, $client; test_psgi app => $app, client => $client; Runs the client test code $client against a PSGI application $app. The client callback gets one argument $cb, a callback that accepts an "HTTP::Request" object and returns an "HTTP::Response" object. Use HTTP::Request::Common to import shortcuts for creating requests for "GET", "POST", "DELETE", and "PUT" operations. For your convenience, the "HTTP::Request" given to the callback automatically uses the HTTP protocol and the localhost (127.0.0.1 by default), so the following code just works: use HTTP::Request::Common; test_psgi $app, sub { my $cb = shift; my $res = $cb->(GET "/hello"); }; Note that however, it is not a good idea to pass an arbitrary (i.e. user-input) string to "GET" or even "HTTP::Request->new" by assuming that it always represents a path, because: my $req = GET "//foo/bar"; would represent a request for a URL that has no scheme, has a hostname foo and a path /bar, instead of a path //foo/bar which you might actually want. OPTIONS
Specify the Plack::Test backend using the environment variable "PLACK_TEST_IMPL" or $Plack::Test::Impl package variable. The available values for the backend are: MockHTTP (Default) Creates a PSGI env hash out of HTTP::Request object, runs the PSGI application in-process and returns HTTP::Response. Server Runs one of Plack::Handler backends ("Standalone" by default) and sends live HTTP requests to test. ExternalServer Runs tests against an external server specified in the "PLACK_TEST_EXTERNALSERVER_URI" environment variable instead of spawning the application in a server locally. For instance, test your application with the "HTTP::Server::ServerSimple" server backend with: > env PLACK_TEST_IMPL=Server PLACK_SERVER=HTTP::Server::ServerSimple prove -l t/test.t AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa perl v5.14.2 2011-09-20 Plack::Test(3pm)