Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Database connectivity using unix Post 302551292 by Skrynesaver on Tuesday 30th of August 2011 03:09:23 AM
Old 08-30-2011
The error looks correct to me, what do you expect the -Jepadt options to do?

Take a look through the options reference guide for the mysql command line client and select the options you mean to use.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Database connectivity

Dear all, can any body help me about database connectivity? i want to data by extracting from oracle... so please give me some idea... Thanks, Regards, Pankaj (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: panknil
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dos-Unix Connectivity

Hi, Is there any method to connect unix box(Excecuting unix commands through Batch Files) through DOS prompt. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shekhar_ssm
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

checking sql connectivity in unix

hi, i am using a sqlplus connection in one of my shell scripts. i want to check if the connection is set properly or not.. can i use '$?' to check the status of the sql connectivity..? or is there any other option to do that..? thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kripssmart
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Database connectivity

Hi All, How can we access oracle database which is in another server using shell scripts? Please share your ideas. Regards, Raja (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rajakct84
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Teradata connectivity through UNIX by use bteq

Hi, I want a script for connecting teradata to load the file to teradata table. Can you please help me out. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: victory
1 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Help with Windows to Unix connectivity

Hi Can we pass the parameter from the excel in windows and invoke the unix shell script from excel VBA by passing this parameter and get the results of shell script to the excel sheet? We tried to get the things in unix independently but we still strucked in connecting the excel to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bikky6
5 Replies
MONGO(1)							  Mongo Database							  MONGO(1)

NAME
mongo - the Mongo command-line tool SYNOPSIS
mongo [OPTIONS] [DB_ADDRESS] [FILE+] DESCRIPTION
mongo is a JavaScript shell (with GNU readline capabilities). It supports interactive and non-interactive use. When used interactively, JavaScript can be used to query the database or perform any other function normally available with SpiderMonkey. Database output is dis- played in JSON format. If JavaScript files are specified on the command line, the shell will run non-interactively, running each one in sequence and then exiting. EXAMPLES
mongo start the shell, connecting to the server at localhost:27017 and using the test database mongo foo start the shell using the foo database at localhost:27017 mongo 192.169.0.5/foo start the shell using the foo database at 192.169.0.5:27017 mongo 192.169.0.5:9999/foo start the shell using the foo database at 192.169.0.5:9999 mongo script1.js script2.js script3.js run three scripts and exit OPTIONS
--shell run the shell after executing files --help show usage information --host HOST server to connect to (default HOST=localhost) --port PORT port to connect to (default PORT=27017) --nodb do not connect to mongod --eval SCRIPT evaluate JavaScript -u USERNAME specify user to log in as -pPASSWORD specify password of user (notice there is no space) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2009 10gen SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MongoDB wiki, available at http://www.mongodb.org. AUTHOR
Kristina Chodorow 10gen June 2009 MONGO(1)