Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Heart OS and Love OS?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Heart OS and Love OS? Post 302550742 by jogonjr on Saturday 27th of August 2011 01:10:30 AM
Old 08-27-2011
Heart OS and Love OS?

Hi everyone. Our professor in Operating Systems gave us a research work about the Heart OS and Love OS. We were told that they were old operating systems from UNIX but I couldn't find any information about them from google. I hope someone here could point me to the right direction. Thanks!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

POWER HA 5.5 & Service IP / disk heart beat

Hello, I have a quick question regarding POWER HA ( HACMP ) 5.5 ; I have four ethernet adapters en0 en1 en2 en3 en0 is configured as BOOT_IP with IP address all other ethernet adapters are empty en1 / en2 / en3 so when I configure the service IP and start HACMP , the service IP... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Heart beat monitor using android

I just had this idea of using Android (a linux derivative) to monitor heart rates of patients with a history of cardiac problems. There are plenty apps around that monitor heart rates, but none for people that require medical attention when their heart rate drops below a certain level for more... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

configuring broadcast traffic to heart commuication RH cluster

Hello, can someone please suggest how do I configure heartbeat communication to user broadcasting instead of multicasting for redhat cluster setup. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
3 Replies
FREE(1) 							Linux User's Manual							   FREE(1)

NAME
free - display information about free and used memory on the system SYNOPSIS
free [-b|-k|-m|-g] [-l] [-o] [-t] [-s delay ] [-c count ] DESCRIPTION
free(1) displays the total amount of free and used physical memory and swap space in the system, as well as the buffers and cache consumed by the kernel. OPTIONS
Normal invocation of free(1) does not require any options. The output, however, can be fine-tuned by specifying one or more of the follow- ing flags: -b, --bytes Display output in bytes. -k, --kb Display output in kilobytes (KB). This is the default. -m, --mb Display output in megabytes (MB). -g, --gb Display output in gigabytes (GB). -l, --lowhigh Display detailed information about low vs. high memory usage. -o, --old Use old format. Specifically, do not display -/+ buffers/cache. -t, --total Display total summary for physical memory + swap space. -c n, --count=n Display statistics n times, then exit. Used in conjunction with the -s flag. Default is to display only once, unless -s was speci- fied, in which case default is to repeat until interrupted. -s n, --repeat=n Repeat, pausing every n seconds in-between. -V, --version Display version information and exit. --help Display usage information and exit FILES
/proc/meminfo -- memory information SEE ALSO
ps(1), top(1), vmstat(1) AUTHORS
Written by Robert Love. The procps package is maintained by Rik van Riel and Robert Love and was created by Michael Johnson. Send bug reports to <procps-list@redhat.com>. Linux 18 Nov 2002 FREE(1)