Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problem on acquiring arguments with asterisk '*' (C language) Post 302550206 by D4vid on Thursday 25th of August 2011 03:03:54 AM
Old 08-25-2011
Thanks so much.i understand.i have to manage * by shell script and so i can pass the arguments to C programm.
As you said,I think it's the best way.
I'll try.
Thank you for your full explanation.
Alex

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem in replacing asterisk in sed

Hi all, Sed is the one which always trobules me :( here is my input : *** it industry need to be evolved *** in the world and hope so *** to be dream the output i am expecting is : *** it industry need to be evolved *** in the world and hope so *** to be dream ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: panyam
4 Replies

2. Programming

How to pass the command line arguments to the shell script in c language?

hi, I am new in the shell script, and c programming with linux. I am looking to pass the arguments in c program that should be executed by the shell script. e.g. #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> int main(int argc, char *argv) { int i; for (i=1;i<argc; i++) { ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sharlin
2 Replies

3. Proxy Server

Building up apache httpd on AIX - acquiring RPMs etc.

pardon the ed URL refs but I'm not allowed to post URLs yet. and the misspelling in the original thread title, which I can't edit even in 'advanced' greetings all, posting this here rather than in Web Development since I suspect this is rather AIX-specific and will need some arcane knowledge,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maraixadm
2 Replies
loremipsumize(1)					      General Commands Manual						  loremipsumize(1)

NAME
loremipsumize - Lorem-ipsumize a LyX document SYNOPSIS
loremipsumize [infile] [outfile] DESCRIPTION
This script is a helper tool intended to let you replace the actual content of your Lyx file to meaningless blind text (lorem ipsum) so you can send it in along with your bugreports about eLyXer. It will replace all alphanumeric texts longer than two words with "lorem ipsum" and leave the symbols. It is not 100% bulletproof so please review your documents before sending for any confidential information left. AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Sven Hoexter <sven@timegate.de> for the Debian operating system. loremipsumize was written by Alex Fernandez <elyxer@gmail.com> as part of eLyXer, a LyX to HTML converter. COPYRIGHT
eLyXer is copyright (C) 2009-10 Alex Fernandez. This manpage is copyright (C) 2009-10 Sven Hoexter and Alex Fernandez. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. SEE ALSO
On a Debian operating system you can find the full documentation for eLyXer in /usr/share/doc/elyxer/. The website of eLyXer is <http://www.nongnu.org/elyxer/> March 2010 loremipsumize(1)