Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Login access problem
Operating Systems Solaris Login access problem Post 302549546 by Scott on Tuesday 23rd of August 2011 09:20:58 AM
Old 08-23-2011
You asked this question twice now. Is it a Solaris problem, or a Linux one? You mention Linux here, but post it in the Solaris forum Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Internet Access Control thru User login Authentication

Hi, Is there a way to authorise Internet Access through the authentication of user login information without using any firewall? example : PC A is internet access ready with all the necessary settings in place (DNS and Gateway, no proxy settings as our company uses transparency proxy). ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jennifer
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access problem.

I am having troubles copying the contents of one directory to other. I want to copy the contents of the MSIMM folder to another folder The MSIMM folder is in $ ls -al total 48 drwxr--r-- 6 ag32563 user 4096 Sep 23 11:10 . drwxr--r-- 13 ag32563 user 4096 Dec 30 17:08 ..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: leepan2008
4 Replies

3. AIX

user login problem & Files listing problem.

1) when user login to the server the session got colosed. How will resolve? 2) While firing the command ls -l we are not able to see the any files in the director. but over all view the file system using the command df -g it is showing 91% used. what will be the problem? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pernasivam
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't Access MP Login

I am not an HP UX admin. Just trying to get by with some basics. On our HP UX Back Up Box I am trying to access the MP login. Version 11.11 Getting the message Unable to start a telnet session. Reset the hub. Any help would be appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newboots
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to redirect to squid login web page when internet access

Hi , I am new user. As you know when acl is defined in /etc/squid/squid.conf file according to its http_access users are able to access internet. Before that .htaccess asks them to access internet. It is fine. I saw in some customised linux servers in place of .htaccess login ,html web page... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sandeepvson
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Unable to login Solaris 10 Sparc - Data Access Error

Hello everyone, This is the first time I am installing Solaris. I have SunBlade 1500 Wrkstn. I installed Solaris 10 Sparc. The installation went successfully but I don't get the login screen. I get the following error message: Boot device: disk:a File and agrs:- Data Access Error Ok ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mfsaeed
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Login Access fail

Hi, I need some help regarding login issue. I have to use 8 server. The username is same at all. But when i was trying to access for particular 4 server. I got access denied error. Please help .... Note: If i change my password by using root user. then I can able to enter into the same server.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

iptables rule to block access from VM Browser to Firewall Login Page

(1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senrabdet
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Do I require remote login access to a windows server to transfer files from a UNIX server

Hi All I need to transfer a file from a UNIX server to a windows server. I saw that it is possible to do this using scp command by looking at the forum listed below: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vx04
2 Replies
DwtListBoxSetPos(3Dwt)													    DwtListBoxSetPos(3Dwt)

Name
       DwtListBoxSetPos  -  Makes a specified position (item number in the list) the top visible position in a list box, or as close to the top as
       possible.

Syntax
       void DwtListBoxSetPos(widget, position)
	    Widget widget;
	    int position;

Arguments
       widget	 Specifies the ID of the list box widget whose specified item number in the list you want displayed in the top position.

position  Specifies the item number in the list displayed in the top position in the list box.

Description
       The DwtListBoxSetPos function makes the specified position (the item number in the list) the top visible position in a list box.  The func-
       tion  determines  which	item in the list box is displayed at the top of the list box, the choice of which is limited by the DwtNitemsCount
       and DwtNvisibleItemsCount attributes to the list box widget.  When DwtNvisibleItemsCount is greater than 1 and  less  than  DwtNitemsCount,
       the list box widget fills the list box with the maximum visible items regardless of the position value.

For  example,  if  DwtNitemsCount  is  10  and  DwtNvisibleItemsCount is 5, you cannot make item 8 be displayed at the top of the list box.
       Instead, items 6 through 10 would be displayed.	Setting position to 4 would make items 4 through 8 be displayed.  If DwtNvisibleItemsCount
       is 1, you can make any item in the list be displayed at the top of the list box.

See Also
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit: C Language Binding
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit Intrinsics: C Language Binding

DwtListBoxSetPos(3Dwt)