Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Web development language choice? Post 302549294 by Corona688 on Monday 22nd of August 2011 01:40:26 PM
Old 08-22-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Many developers will try to steer you away from solutions like WordPress because they want to make more money coding from scratch or from their own templates and libraries.
Others might do so because Wordpress is huge CPU and memory hog.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

The Development of the C Language

LINK The Development of the C Language http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/who/dmr/chist.html By: Dennis M. Ritchie Bell Labs/Lucent Technologies Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA Paper History of C Language Development. B to C to BCPL (Ansi Standard). Check it out. This paper studies its evolution &... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: killerserv
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Best development language to monitor the unix server

Hi, I am supposed to create the website to perform some monitoring and management activities on unix server. Activities includes cpu usage,displays currently runing processes,deleting files on the server and so on. Please tell which is best web based language(.net or java) to develop... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: S_venkatesh
6 Replies

3. Programming

How is a new Web Development language written ?

I'm wondering how programmers develop new Web Development languages because I want to learn how everything begins from the start. Let's say I'm planning to write a new language for the Web. How do I do this? Is there anyone who knows about the way Web Development languages first appear ? I'm asking... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

4. Programming

How is a new Web Development language written ?

I'm wondering how programmers develop new Web Development languages because I want to learn how everything begins from the start. Let's say I'm planning to write a new language for the Web. How do I do this? Is there anyone who knows about the way Web Development languages first appear ? I'm... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
3 Replies

5. Web Development

Fundamental question on web development

I am just getting into web development and I want to understand it better and more theoretically. :D So by now I can create some basic websites with html, css, php, etc, but what I do not understand is how is this then projected into the world wide web or what we call the internet??? Of course... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vas28r13
2 Replies

6. Web Development

Top 8 Web Development Trends 2019

Top 8 Web Development Trends 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLm3Y7Odb74 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
VDETELWEB(1)						      General Commands Manual						      VDETELWEB(1)

NAME
vdetelweb - Virtual Distributed Ethernet Telnet and/or Web management module SYNOPSIS
vdetelweb [ --web ] [ --telnet ] [ --nodename nodename ] [ --daemon ] [ --rcfile rcfile ] mgmt_socket DESCRIPTION
vdetelweb implements a tiny telnet server and/or a tiny web server for the remote management of a VDE2 switch. OPTIONS
-w, --web start the web server. At least one of --web or --telnet must be set. -t, --telnet start the telnet server. At least one of --web or --telnet must be set. -n, --nodename nodename specify the nodename as seen from remote connections (e.g. in the command prompt or in the web page title). uname nodename is used when this option is not specified. -d, --daemon run as a daemon, using syslog for logging. -f, --rcfile rcfile rc file to set the initial switch configuration. When not specified, vdetelweb searches for ~/.vde/vdetelwebrc and /etc/vde/vdetel- webrc. At leas one rc file must exist and be readable. -h, --help print help. please use it for a more complete list of options. mgmt_socket is the managemnt socket used to communicate with the vde_switch. (This option must match the path used in the -M option for the vde_switch). NOTICE
Virtual Distributed Ethernet is not related in any way with www.vde.com ("Verband der Elektrotechnik, Elektronik und Informationstechnik" i.e. the German "Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies"). SEE ALSO
vde_switch(1), vde_plug(1), vdeq(1). dpipe(1). unixterm(1). AUTHOR
VDE is a project by Renzo Davoli <renzo@cs.unibo.it> Virtual Distributed Ethernet June 16, 2008 VDETELWEB(1)