Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IBM Systems Director
Operating Systems AIX IBM Systems Director Post 302549003 by ross.mather on Saturday 20th of August 2011 09:01:24 AM
Old 08-20-2011
You can download a version here: IBM Systems Director management servers download

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

IBM AIX on AS/400 Systems

Sry for my beginner question. I didn't find a list with all supported server types for an AIX 5.3 installation. Unfortunately ibm.com page has problems with the sign in so I can't ask in the ibm foum. Will AIX 5.3 run on a 9402, 9404 or 9406 system? Thanks for your help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: analyzer
3 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

IBM Scheduler for High Throughput Computing on IBM Blue Gene P

A lightweight scheduler that supports high-throughput computing (HTC) applications on Blue Gene/P. (NEW: 06/12/2008 in grid) More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

3. AIX

IBM AIX on IBM Eseries & x series server

Hi, I want to know whether IBM AIX can be installed on the IBM e series and x series server hardware? Thanks & Regards Arun (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun.Kakarla
2 Replies

4. AIX

IBM System Director

Is IBM System Director good for collecting error and notifications from IBM servers such as x3250 x336 etc... or Please give me brief description for the purpose of IBM system Director Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

From Systems Admin to Systems Eng.

I have been wondering how do Systems Administrators do the jump into Systems Engineering? Is it only a matter of time and experience or could I actually help myself get there? Opinions? Books I could read? Thanks a lot for your help! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: svalenciatech
0 Replies

6. AIX

IBM System Director Installation

Anyone has installed IBM System Director? May I have the procedures manual or any experiences can be shared? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
1 Replies

7. AIX

Help on System Director

Hi all, the DIRDB on DB2 used by system director was dropped. It's possible to reinstall only the container DIRDB, instead of reinstall all system director software? P.S. If i use "smreset" i have an error: DB21005E An error occurred while accessing the file "db2/temp-connect.sql" I find... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Zio Bill
1 Replies

8. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies
BACULA-DIR(8)					       Network backup, recovery&verification					     BACULA-DIR(8)

NAME
bacula-dir - Bacula Director SYNOPSIS
bacula-dir [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the bacula-dir command. Bacula's Director Daemon acts as the controller of the network backup system: it is responsible for scheduling and coordinating backups across the network. OPTIONS
-c file Specify the configuration file to use. -d nn Set debug level to nn. -dt Print timestamp in debug output. -f Run in foreground (for debugging). -g group Set the group/gid to run as. -r job Run <job>. -s No signals (for debugging). -t Test the configuration file and report errors. -u user Set the username/uid to run as. -v Set verbose mode. -? Show version and usage of program. TCP-WRAPPERS CONFIGURATION Tcpwrappers looks for the service name of the bacula daemons in hosts.allow , and the service names of these daemons is configured to be different from the binary. The service names are configured to be %hostname%-%component% rather than bacula-dir (As defined in the bacula- dir.conf.in file) So the hosts.allow entry has to match %hostname%-%component% (servername-dir for example) instead of bacula-%component% WARNING: This means that if the hosts.allow file has the entry: bacula-dir: ALL you will not be able to run bconsole to connect to the local director! The entry would have to read: server-dir: ALL and this will allow the console to connect to the director. (The process running is bacula-dir.) SEE ALSO
bacula-fd(8), bacula-sd(8). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Jose Luis Tallon <jltallon@adv-solutions.net>. Kern Sibbald 6 December 2009 BACULA-DIR(8)