Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Change librairie MSL - fcmsutil older WWN Post 302547844 by DustBunny on Tuesday 16th of August 2011 05:49:47 PM
Old 08-16-2011
Perfect, thanks Trunk for sharing! Smilie

-DB

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Wwn

hiho peeps, is there a possibility to see the WWNs of your SAN-HBAs, like in ifconfig the MAC-addresse.....??? greetings Pressy (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pressy
1 Replies

2. AIX

identify wwn on js21 lpar

hello, this is my first post please be gentle... im running aix 5.3 on a js21 lpar (that machine has another lpar and the vios), however i can't seem to find the wwn of the card when i: lscfg + sys0 System Object + sysplanar0 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: javierccs
4 Replies

3. Solaris

WWN on Solairs8

How to find the WWN in solaris8 other than luxadm? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: allwin
2 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Help with finding WWN of SAN disks

Hi, I'm new to SAN storage so I was wondering if someone can assist me with a problem. I have a solaris 10 OS with 3 SAN devices attached. We are trying to troubleshoot performance so I was asked to get the WWN of each SAN disk and show what it's attached to via the SVM mount in the metastat... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkruck
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Find LUN with WWN

Hello all, I need find in my OS (Sun10) on LUN 1Tb with WWN 6005-08b4-0010-7137-0000-e000-0076-0000 (HBA) How do it?, Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aav1307
3 Replies

6. AIX

WWN change

If i am changing the controller/SFP in IBM DS 5000 series is there any chance of changing WWN.Where it (WWN)will be located. When will be the chance of WWN change. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
0 Replies

7. AIX

NPIV custom WWN

Hi All :) i would like to know if i can customize the WWN of the new VFC (NPIV). Or, if i must move the LPAR on another server with another FCS, i have to change the zoning?? Thanks in advance. Mario ---------- Post updated 09-21-12 at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous update was 09-20-12 at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Zio Bill
1 Replies

8. Solaris

How to get LUN WWN in Solaris?

How to get LUN WWN (i.e LUN mapped from a storage box say Symmetrix or clariion) in Solaris. fcinfo command does give the Target port wwn but what i'm looking for is the LUN WWN. Any help is appreciated. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manish00712
2 Replies

9. Ubuntu

Unable to find WWN on Ubuntu 12

Hi All I am trying to get WWN from the FC adapters to provide to storage admin to provide me with some LUNs, but after some research on google I was asked to use sysfsutilstool, but when I try to install the deb package I got stuck on dependencies. the one that is giving me issues is : libc6.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
0 Replies

10. Red Hat

Need WWN

How do I identify the WWN of associated SAN through a logical volume that is mounted on a RHEL 6 system (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
2 Replies
mdbFontset(5)							 The m17n Library						     mdbFontset(5)

NAME
mdbFontset - Fontset DESCRIPTION
The m17n library loads a fontset definition from the m17n database by the tags <fontset, FONTSET-NAME>. The plist format of the data is as follows: FONTSET ::= PER-SCRIPT * PER-CHARSET * FALLBACK * PER-SCRIPT ::= '(' SCRIPT PER-LANGUAGE + ')' PER-LANGUAGE ::= '(' LANGUAGE FONT-SPEC-ELEMENT + ')' PER-CHARSET ::= '(' CHARSET FONT-SPEC-ELEMENT + ')' FALLBACK ::= FONT-SPEC-ELEMENT FONT-SPEC-ELEMENT ::= '(' FONT-SPEC [ FLT-NAME ] ')' FONT-SPEC ::= '(' [ FOUNDRY FAMILY [ WEIGHT [ STYLE [ STRETCH [ ADSTYLE ]]]]] REGISTRY [ OTF-SPEC ] [ LANG-SPEC ] ')' SCRIPT is a symbol of script name (e.g. latin, han) or nil. LANGUAGE is a two-letter symbol of language name code defined by ISO 639 (e.g. ja, zh) or nil. FONT-SPEC is to specify properties of a font. FOUNDRY to REGISTRY are symbols corresponding to Mfoundry to Mregistry property of a font. See m17nFont for the meaning of each property. OTF-SPEC is a symbol specifyng the required OTF features. The symbol name has the following syntax. OTF-SPEC-NAME ::= ':otf=' SCRIPT LANGSYS ? GSUB-FEATURES ? GPOS-FEATURES ? SCRIPT ::= SYMBOL LANGSYS ::= '/' SYMBOL GSUB-FEATURES ::= '=' FEATURE-LIST ? GPOS-FEATURES ::= '+' FEATURE-LIST ? FEATURE-LIST ::= '~' ? FEATURE ( ',' '~' ? FEATURE ',' ) Here, FEATURE is a four-letter Open Type feature. LANG-SPEC is a symbol specifying the required language support. The symbol name has the following syntax. LANG-SPEC-NAME ::= ':lang=' LANG Here, LANG is a two or three-letter ISO-639 language code. FLT-NAME is a name of Font Layout Table (Font Layout Table). EXAMPLE
This is an example of PER_SCRIPT. (han (ja ((jisx0208.1983-0))) (zh ((gb2312.1980-0))) (nil ((big5-0)))) It instructs the font selector to use a font of registry 'jisx0208.1983-0' for a 'han' character (i.e. a character whose Mscript property is 'han') if the character has Mlanguage text property 'ja' in an M-text and the character is in the repertories of such fonts. Otherwise, try a font of registry 'gb2312.1980-0' or 'big5-0'. If that 'han' character does not have Mlanguage text property, try all three fonts. See the function mdraw_text() for the detail of how a font is selected. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA) Copyright (C) 2001-2011 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>. Version 1.6.2 12 Jan 2011 mdbFontset(5)