Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: enscript color
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting enscript color Post 302547488 by forumbaba on Tuesday 16th of August 2011 12:32:36 AM
Old 08-16-2011
Hi Yazu, thanks for the info
I tried this
enscript -ptemp.ps -G -F Souvenir-DemiItalic20 -f Souvenir-DemiItalic20 -E --color --language=html --output=file.txt file.txt

now it gives me the error message:
couldn't open AFM file for font "Souvenir-DemiItalic", using default
output left in file.txt

what am I doing wrong?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Enscript

I'm trying to print a perlscript file from nedit using the enscript command. It reads as follows: enscript -dbigbird -R -G -b"my_perl_script.pl" This is the printer command line when I print from nedit. I also have the language set to perl under preferences. This allows me to view comments... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirzabhai
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies
sylseg-sk-training(1)						   USER COMMANDS					     sylseg-sk-training(1)

NAME
sylseg-sk-training - train the statistic for the syllabic segmentation SYNOPSIS
sylseg-sk-training [--color] [--dl debug level] [--help] [<input file>] DESCRIPTION
The sylabic segmentation is esential for some linguistic or speech recognition applications. Depending on the language either rule based or statistical approach is beying used. For Slovak the statistical approach seems to be more suitable. sylseg-sk-training creates the necessary data for one of the statistical approaches for the syllabic segmentaion. The input data are expected to be word segmented into syllables. The syllabic separator should be "-". If no input file is specified, the standard input is expected. The output is written in to the file. The filename is input filename with the extension ".statistics". If standard input is used, then the output filename is syl_output.statistics. The design of the sylseg-sk-training is language independent. Theoretically it should work for any language. OPTIONS
--color Enable color output. --dl Set the debug level. Control the amount of displayed information The debug level 0 displays nothing. The maximum level 5 displays full debugging report. The default debug level is 1. --help display a short help text EXAMPLES
Use file aaa.txt as training input and set up debug level to 3: sylseg-sk-training --dl 3 aaa.txt EXIT STATUS
sylseg-sk-training returns a zero if the training succeeds AUTHOR
Jozef Ivanecky (dodo (at) kanoistika.sk) SEE ALSO
sylseg-sk(1) version 0.4 September 9, 2006 sylseg-sk-training(1)