Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with perl mysql backup script Post 302546475 by pludi on Thursday 11th of August 2011 09:35:20 AM
Old 08-11-2011
If you copied this over without changing anything, the first thing I notice is that you used single quotes, which won't interpolate any of the variables you're using.
This User Gave Thanks to pludi For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting MySql throug Perl Script ?

Dear Friends, I am tryin to connect to the myql through perl scrip. I have already installed mysql and DBI modules to my Perl. There versions are as follows, DBD-mysql MySQL driver for the Perl5 Database DBI Database independent interface for It gives... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: maheshsri
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl script for generates a report for backup times

Hi all, we do have daily oracle database backups and i need to generate report of each database start point and end point we are using netapp snapshot(filer level) for backups. all backups logs will be come in one directory /u01/app/oracle/backup/hostname/log/* here... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakashdba2010
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to print out data from mysql table in perl script

I'm having trouble with this code. if i do .\read.pl -u user it prints out 2010-12-20 12:00:00 host1 <cmd>a 2010-12-20 12:00:01 host1 <cmd> <execute> 2010-12-20 12:00:02 host1 <cmd>b 2010-12-20 12:00:03 host1 <cmd>c however, if i enter .\read.pl -h host1 it should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpddong
3 Replies

4. Programming

Help with mySQL database by perl script

Hello; I was trying to set up a mysql database using following script, but never went through. The code seems fine without any syntax error as I tested it: perl -c Brapa0101-db.pl Brapa0101-db.pl syntax OKHowever, whenever I run it, an error message was tossed out: DBD::mysql::st execute... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
7 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Online insert MySQL rows by perl-script

Hello, Met a problem when I tried to insert rows to MySQL database from an old book that fits my learning level (MySQL and Perl for the Web, by Paul DuBois, 2001). First, under mysql console I created a database: webdb and the table: todo. Then I draft the perl-cgi script to have online page.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script - Mysql backup and delete

Hello I have a production mysql server and archive server, unfortunitly its not possible to setup repliacation between the two, the reason is that the archive server is using some fancy storage engine which doesn't allow mysql replication. I'm trying to write a script using perl that does... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amlife
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

MySQL Restoration Backup Script

Hi there, Alright I have this line that I'm working with (bash programming): mysql -u username -pHASH ${args} < /home/site/backups/site.${args}.sql I get this error on that line: ./restore.sh: line 51: syntax error near unexpected token `newline' ./restore.sh: line 51: `mysql -u... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pandoula
5 Replies

8. Web Development

Restore MySQL backup

Hello all! First posting here! So be patient with me. I made a clean install with MacOS 10.8 and need to restore my Databases from my external backup drive. Apparently it is not possible, to create the MySQL user and password as before, and simply drag the databases from... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: marek
12 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need perl script on cold backup in Oracle 10 g

Hi , I am new to Perl script.Can u please provide me perl scripts for the following: 1. Perl script on Cold backup in Oracle 10g 2.Perl script on Hot backup in Oracle 10g (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Niharika Srivas
0 Replies
GLXCOPYCONTEXT()														  GLXCOPYCONTEXT()

NAME
glXCopyContext - copy state from one rendering context to another C SPECIFICATION
void glXCopyContext( Display *dpy, GLXContext src, GLXContext dst, unsigned long mask ) delim $$ PARAMETERS
dpy Specifies the connection to the X server. src Specifies the source context. dst Specifies the destination context. mask Specifies which portions of src state are to be copied to dst. DESCRIPTION
glXCopyContext copies selected groups of state variables from src to dst. mask indicates which groups of state variables are to be copied. mask contains the bitwise OR of the same symbolic names that are passed to the GL command glPushAttrib. The single symbolic constant GL_ALL_ATTRIB_BITS can be used to copy the maximum possible portion of rendering state. The copy can be done only if the renderers named by src and dst share an address space. Two rendering contexts share an address space if both are nondirect using the same server, or if both are direct and owned by a single process. Note that in the nondirect case it is not necessary for the calling threads to share an address space, only for their related rendering contexts to share an address space. Not all values for GL state can be copied. For example, pixel pack and unpack state, render mode state, and select and feedback state are not copied. The state that can be copied is exactly the state that is manipulated by the GL command glPushAttrib. An implicit glFlush is done by glXCopyContext if src is the current context for the calling thread. NOTES
A process is a single execution environment, implemented in a single address space, consisting of one or more threads. A thread is one of a set of subprocesses that share a single address space, but maintain separate program counters, stack spaces, and other related global data. A thread that is the only member of its subprocess group is equivalent to a process. ERRORS
BadMatch is generated if rendering contexts src and dst do not share an address space or were not created with respect to the same screen. BadAccess is generated if dst is current to any thread (including the calling thread) at the time glXCopyContext is called. GLXBadCurrentWindow is generated if src is the current context and the current drawable is a window that is no longer valid. GLXBadContext is generated if either src or dst is not a valid GLX context. SEE ALSO
glPushAttrib, glXCreateContext, glXIsDirect GLXCOPYCONTEXT()