Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Urgent :Automount issue
Operating Systems Linux Urgent :Automount issue Post 302546431 by Mani_apr08 on Thursday 11th of August 2011 08:18:39 AM
Old 08-11-2011
Question Urgent :Automount issue

Hi Team,

I am trying to delete the clearcase view in linux box. But i cant get, because my hostname is not configure under the at net directory in root dir.

Please advice on this.

Thanks,
Mani

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need Urgent help in this issue

Hi , In Unix, Is there is any difference between the environment path variable "path" and "PATH". When I set PATH I am unable to get binary but when I set path then the binary is visible what may be the issue ? Thanks in advance Bathri :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bathri
1 Replies

2. Linux

URGENT :- Linux remote access... issue

Hi ! I have a linux machine( stand lone) in my office network. now, I have application on that machine ( web based) I'm not able to access that box.. using http://abc:4435/console I'm able to ping that box.. and also connect via "ssh" Pls.... help.. Its a production issue... ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dashok.83
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Automount issue

Folks; I'm mounting a directory on a different SUSE 10 server from my SUSE server fine. using this mount command: # mount 192.168.132.11:/var/local/new /var/local/new this command above works fine but when i added a new line to my "/etc/fstab" to be mounted automatically every time i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Katkota
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Urgent need help - issue sftp

hi experts, i have a problem with my sftp which install on sparc sun solaris os version 5.9, i have install this packages below on my server : libgcc-3.3-sol8-sparc-local openssl-0.9.8d-sol8-sparc-local zlib-1.2.3-sol8-sparc-local openssh-4.5p1-sol8-sparc-local and i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bucci
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent help needed in telnet issue

Hi, Whenever i am trying to telnet to server i am getting frequent error Authorized Login: prtsrc's Password: /dev/pts/171: Password read timed out -- possible noise on port when i am rerunning the same it is working fine thanks, sam (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam99
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

NFS4 Ldap Automount issue

OK, I'm running low on patience with how this is working out. I have a RHEL 5.4 64bit server running 389 directory services and NFS4. I set up the schema for automount, and I am having some issues. I'm relatively new to both LDAP and Automount, and NFS4 has thrown me some curves vs NFS2/3.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mark54g
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Automount permission issue

Hi all, I am running CentOS6.3 and NFS is giving me a real hard time here: on my server a folder called /networkh has created with 777 permissions. I have setup NFS server on this server and it is supposed to serve a network. On my client machine I configed my auto.master: /nethome... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bashily
1 Replies

8. AIX

Automount issue

Hi there, I have a strange problem, I have a NFS server running AIX 7.1 TL3 SP3, let's call it server A. I have another AIX 7.1 TL3 SP3 server, let's call it server B, that's automounting a filesystem from server A. When server B is automounting the filesystem from server A, I can't see any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ce9888
3 Replies

9. Red Hat

Sshd_config file issue, not able to login, need urgent help.

Hello all, By mistake i edited sshd_config file and made passwordauthentication no , Now i don't have key to login. Is there any way, i can revert the changes, I am not able to login to the box at well. Need help. Thanks, saurau (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurau
3 Replies
PUSH(8)                                                     BSD System Manager's Manual                                                    PUSH(8)

NAME
push -- fetch mail via POP SYNOPSIS
push [-5 | --krb5] [-v | --verbose] [-f | --fork] [-l | --leave] [--from] [-c | --count] [--headers=headers] [-p port-spec | --port=port-spec] po-box filename DESCRIPTION
push retrieves mail from the post office box po-box, and stores the mail in mbox format in filename. The po-box can have any of the follow- ing formats: 'hostname:username' 'po:hostname:username' 'username@hostname' 'po:username@hostname' 'hostname' 'po:username' If no username is specified, push assumes that it's the same as on the local machine; hostname defaults to the value of the MAILHOST environ- ment variable. Supported options: -5, --krb5 use Kerberos 5 (if compiled with support for Kerberos 5) -f, --fork fork before starting to delete messages -l, --leave don't delete fetched mail --from behave like from. -c, --count first print how many messages and bytes there are. --headers=headers a list of comma-separated headers that should get printed. -p port-spec, --port=port-spec use this port instead of the default 'kpop' or '1109'. The default is to first try Kerberos 5 authentication and then, if that fails, Kerberos 4. ENVIRONMENT
MAILHOST points to the post office, if no other hostname is specified. EXAMPLES
$ push cornfield:roosta ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box tries to fetch mail for the user roosta from the post office at ``cornfield'', and stores the mail in ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box (you are using Gnus, aren't you?) $ push --from -5 havregryn tries to fetch From: lines for current user at post office ``havregryn'' using Kerberos 5. SEE ALSO
from(1), pfrom(1), movemail(8), popper(8) HISTORY
push was written while waiting for movemail to finish getting the mail. HEIMDAL May 31, 1998 HEIMDAL