Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Other web/ftp OBP Versions
Operating Systems Solaris Other web/ftp OBP Versions Post 302544033 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 2nd of August 2011 05:52:01 PM
Old 08-02-2011
you'll need the contract to download the software. other sources are not legal.

thread closed!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I FTP to my Web Folder?

I don't consider myself a newbie, but I am working on my first Unix thats not OS X. And I have a feeling this is a newbie question I'm asking. I installed MkLinux (redhad based) on my PowerMac 6100 (66 superfast MHz). I got apache up and running, and I can log in and ftp and download and upload... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: l008com
15 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Disable ftp on web browser

Hi there, how can i disable the possibility of accessing hp-ux with ftp in the web browser? is there any way to do this? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vascobrito
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Enter to OBP

Hello, today i'm comment in /etc/vfstab fs /usr and my server load in SingleUser without anything commands :( How i can enter to OBP from # ? or ILOM ? I'm try CTRL+BREAK (F5) , CTRL+ALT+BREAK (F5) and #. but it's don't help me :(((( (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
5 Replies

4. Solaris

OBP search...

Hello experts... In OBP(OK prompt)... How can i know whole command if i know part of a command? Thanks in advance... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp a file after checking the versions not greater then 8 in archive directory

Hi , I want to write a FTP Script which checks the No of Vesions of the files in Archive Dir and if count >= 8 Delete the oldest file from the Archive Dir and if the count is <= 8 Move the file to the Archive Dir with a CurrentDate concatenation and FTP the file to the FTP directory and send... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kailash.jadhav
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail/ftp/web servers, on VIRTUAL!! dedicated server. Also resource usage. Centos 5.

Hi. First of all, would 4 or 5 websites, 1 ftp server (when downloading by someone or a few persons or one, concretize) and one mail server (not many emails, just to sound official and have a nice, spam-free email for myself). Websites with not that many, but some, later more visitors, quite... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newn
0 Replies

7. Solaris

OBP update

hi all i am using sun blade 150 (sparc) running solaris 5.10 on that. How can i update the OBP firmware? where cai download the latest (compatible) version for this hardware? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingston
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OBP explained.

Hi Gurus, Correct me if I am wrong. Booting an OS means loading it in memory . What is OBP in solaris. If we are typing some commands at ok> where are we actually do that. What is the difference between frimware and OBP. I know I am asking silly things but I need answers. :):) Thanks in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help with OBP.

Hi Gurus, I am totally confused :wall: . I have some questions regarding OBP,EEPROMand NVRAM, BIOS. What actually are these how do they function and interact on a Sparc based solaris system. What is ok> ? What is system Firmware ? How does the system startup? Trying to google... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
8 Replies

10. Solaris

T4-2 OBP problem

Hi can anyone help me Got a T4-2, when I try to save any enviroment varaible at the OBP for instance auto-boot false or output-device screen I get the error: Warning: Error storing configuration. No space left, check SP and other logs. Cleared the SP logs (well only ones I could find) did... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: callmebob
4 Replies
ct_tmpl_activate(3CONTRACT)			       Contract Management Library Functions			       ct_tmpl_activate(3CONTRACT)

NAME
ct_tmpl_activate, ct_tmpl_clear, ct_tmpl_create, ct_tmpl_set_cookie, ct_tmpl_set_critical, ct_tmpl_set_informative, ct_tmpl_get_cookie, ct_tmpl_get_critical, ct_tmpl_get_informative - common contract template functions SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -lcontract [ library... ] #include <libcontract.h> int ct_tmpl_activate(int fd); int ct_tmpl_clear(int fd); int ct_tmpl_create(int fd, ctid_t *idp); int ct_tmpl_set_cookie(int fd, uint64_t cookie); int ct_tmpl_set_critical(int fd, uint_t events); int ct_tmpl_set_informative(int fd, uint_t events); int ct_tmpl_get_cookie(int fd, uint64_t *cookiep); int ct_tmpl_get_critical(int fd, uint_t *eventsp); int ct_tmpl_get_informative(int fd, uint_t *eventsp); DESCRIPTION
These functions operate on contract template file descriptors obtained from the contract(4) file system. The ct_tmpl_activate() function makes the template referenced by the file descriptor fd the active template for the calling thread. The ct_tmpl_clear() function clears calling thread's active template. The ct_tmpl_create() function uses the template referenced by the file descriptor fd to create a new contract. If successful, the ID of the newly created contract is placed in *idp. The ct_tmpl_set_cookie() and ct_tmpl_get_cookie() functions write and read the cookie term of a contract template. The cookie term is ignored by the system, except to include its value in a resulting contract's status object. The default cookie term is 0. The ct_tmpl_set_critical() and ct_tmpl_get_critical() functions write and read the critical event set term. The value is a collection of bits as described in the contract type's manual page. The ct_tmpl_set_informative() and ct_tmpl_get_informative() functions write and read the informative event set term. The value is a collec- tion of bits as described in the contract type's manual page. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, ct_tmpl_activate(), ct_tmpl_create(), ct_tmpl_set_cookie(), ct_tmpl_get_cookie(), ct_tmpl_set_critical(), ct_tmpl_get_critical(), ct_tmpl_set_informative(), and ct_tmpl_get_informative() return 0. Otherwise, they return a non-zero error value. ERRORS
The ct_tmpl_create() function will fail if: ERANGE The terms specified in the template were unsatisfied at the time of the call. EAGAIN The project.max-contracts resource control would have been exceeded. The ct_tmpl_set_critical() and ct_tmpl_set_informative() functions will fail if: EINVAL An invalid event was specified. The ct_tmpl_set_critical() function will fail if: EPERM One of the specified events was disallowed given other contract terms (see contract(4)) and {PRIV_CONTRACT_EVENT} was not in the effective set for the calling process. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libcontract(3LIB), contract(4), attributes(5), lfcompile(5) SunOS 5.11 1 Apr 2004 ct_tmpl_activate(3CONTRACT)