Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Logic needed to recursive looping in the script Post 302542775 by dsdev_123 on Thursday 28th of July 2011 02:52:14 PM
Old 07-28-2011
Thankyou itworks.

dsdev

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

logic needed to extract lines

Hi All, Are there any logic to extract the only lines between first two *TM* (which is marked in blue)? VOL1HST99 0 HDR1A999999S 999999HST99 HDR2F001200012001 UHL1 0729609000001 000000 *TM*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 01012610252171017301805000... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganapati
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Recursive looping through files and directories

hi; i need a script which will go to all directories and subdirectories and print the filenames as follow; here i m printing only files listing in current directory reason i m doing this is coz i want to perform some operations according to filename achieved so cant use find command;... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaypadvi
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Logic needed

input : employee_id, salary ------------------- 10, 1000 20, 2000 30, 3000 40, 5000 output: employee_id, salary, next_row_salary ------------------------------------ 10, 1000, 2000 20, 2000, 3000 30, 3000, ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: HemaV
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help needed - find command for recursive search

Hi All I have a requirement to find the file that are most latest to be modified in each directory. Can somebody help with the command please? E.g of the problem. The directory A is having sub directory which are having subdirectory an so on. I need a command which will find the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudeep.id
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looping Logic, Need to implement

I need to implement a looping logic. If then Go to /path1/file* Get all the filename starting with file* and store it in a array count file number and store it in variable like run Ex: I found 3 file with starting file* so my run = 3 means my loop should run three time May be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nsharma3006
1 Replies

6. Programming

Missing Logic Looping Through Switch Statement

Having trouble with the logic when looping over this switch case again: for (j = 0; data != 0; j++){ switch(data){ case 'c': output = ranit(r_brace_array); break; case 'h': output = ranit(pipe_array); break; ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
6 Replies
scds_print_net_list(3HA)				 Sun Cluster HA and Data Services				  scds_print_net_list(3HA)

NAME
scds_print_net_list - print the contents of a network resource list SYNOPSIS
cc [flags...] -I /usr/cluster/include file -L /usr/cluster/lib -l dsdev #include <rgm/libdsdev.h> void scds_print_net_list(scds_handle_t handle, int debug_level, constscds_net_resource_list_t *netresource_list DESCRIPTION
The scds_print_net_list() function writes the contents of the network resource list, pointed to by netresource_list, to the system log, at the debugging level specified by debug_level. If the specified debugging level is greater than the debugging level currently being used, no information is written. PARAMETERS
The following parameters are supported: handle The handle returned from scds_initialize(3HA) debug_level Debugging level at which the data is to be written netresource_list Pointer to an initialized network resource list, retrieved with either scds_get_rg_hostnames(3HA) or scds_get_rs_hostnames(3HA) FILES
/usr/cluster/include/rgm/libdsdev.h Include file /usr/cluster/lib/libdsdev.so Library ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWscdev | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
scds_get_rg_hostnames(3HA), scds_get_rs_hostnames(3HA), scds_initialize(3HA), scds_syslog_debug(3HA), attributes(5) Sun Cluster 3.2 7 Sep 2007 scds_print_net_list(3HA)