Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Minor Calculation Error
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Minor Calculation Error Post 302542160 by aLHaNz on Tuesday 26th of July 2011 11:40:47 PM
Old 07-27-2011
Ahh its still the same.. The price of the record still reduce though.. Is the extraction of the data wrong?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

major & minor number

Hi Can anyone tell me what is major number and minor number in the mknod command. Also what these numbers mean. I have gone through the man pages but still I couldn't understand. Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RajaRC
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sort major.minor.release_build_x

would like to order this input based on major.minor.release AND build number Label abc_def_0.0.3_build_999 2008/08/01 'Created by me.' Label abc_def_0.0.9_build_1000 2008/08/01 'Created by me.' Label abc_def_9.0.9_build_10001 2008/08/01 'Created by me.' Label abc_def_10.9.100_build_2... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurpal2000
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Help with Major and minor number

Hi Does anyone know what the major and minor numbers are in Solaris? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisdom
2 Replies

4. AIX

Difference between Major and Minor in AIX

Difference between Major and Minor in AIX (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIXlearner
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to filter out major and minor?

Hi, I have line like this : proj_name/module/trunk/module_1_0 where the first "1" refers to major version and second "0" refers to minor version. any AWK or command like that so that I can filter out the major and minor ? like major= command | input line minor= command |... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhaskar_m
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error in mathematical calculation using bc

I am getting the error: Runtime error (func=(main), adr=10): Divide by zero When executing the mathematical expression: echo "scale=2; 1-(0/0)"|bc How to overcome this? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filtering my major and minor values

I want to remove all rows with a minor repeating count less than 30% compared to the major repeating count from my table. The values of a col(starting col 2) can assume is A,T,G,C and N. Each row has at least 2 values and at most 4 repeating values(out of ATGC). N is considered a missing value... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie83
12 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Minor changes to script

isNumeric() { numericExpression='^+$' if ! ] then echo 1; else echo 0; fi } getColumnData() { echo `echo $1|cut -d "," -f1,2 --output-delimiter " "` } containsSegment() { if ] || ] || ] ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramyags
2 Replies
XmSetColorCalculation(library call)									       XmSetColorCalculation(library call)

NAME
XmSetColorCalculation -- A function to set the procedure used for default color calculation SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> XmColorProc XmSetColorCalculation( XmColorProc color_proc); DESCRIPTION
XmSetColorCalculation sets the procedure to calculate default colors. This procedure is used to calculate the foreground, top shadow, bot- tom shadow, and select colors on the basis of a given background color. If called with an argument of NULL, it restores the default proce- dure used to calculate colors. color_proc Specifies the procedure to use for color calculation. Following is a description of the XmColorProc type used by XmSetColorCalculation: void (*color_proc) (background_color, foreground_color, select_color, top_shadow_color, bottom_shadow_color) XColor *background_color; XColor *foreground_color; XColor *select_color; XColor *top_shadow_color; XColor *bottom_shadow_color; (void) Specifies the procedure used to calculate default colors. The procedure is passed a pointer to an XColor structure representing the back- ground color. The pixel, red, green, and blue members of this structure are filled in with values that are valid for the current colormap. The procedure is passed pointers to XColor structures representing the foreground, select, top shadow, and bottom shadow colors to be cal- culated. The procedure calculates and fills in the red, green, and blue members of these structures. The procedure should not allocate color cells for any of these colors. background_color Specifies the background color. foreground_color Specifies the foreground color to be calculated. select_color Specifies the select color to be calculated. top_shadow_color Specifies the top shadow color to be calculated. bottom_shadow_color Specifies the bottom shadow color to be calculated. RETURN
Returns the color calculation procedure that was used at the time this routine was called. RELATED
XmChangeColor(3), XmGetColors(3), and XmGetColorCalculation(3). XmSetColorCalculation(library call)