Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cross compile
Operating Systems Linux Cross compile Post 302540929 by Gautham.P on Friday 22nd of July 2011 03:22:05 AM
Old 07-22-2011
Cross compile

Hi,

I'm cross compiling libelektra to arm from linux system its giving library errors can any one help me?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Cross Posting

In regards to this post: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10372 it may be advisable to inform new members about the repercussions of cross-posting. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Karma
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Cross platform Authentication

I am looking to have UNIX authenticate against Active Directory in a Windows Server 2003 environment, any suggestion? I am very new to UNIX, 2 weeks worth knowledge, if that. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optik
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

files cross over

I have many files (File 1, File 2, File 3, ...) in same directory. The format of all these files are same. What I would like to do is to combine all these files into a single file via cross over. Example) >>File 1 look like this. f1 01 1.0 f1 02 2.0 f1 03 3.0 f1 04 4.0 f1 05 5.0 f1 06... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jae
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

nfs cross mount

how can I do nfs cross mount between two servers' nfs filesystems? should I put a wrapper or do I have to use /etc/rmtab ? advise me which method I have to use ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xramm
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

6. Programming

Cross target debugging

I am trying to setup gdbserver debugging on my i386 target platform and running gdb from x86_64 host. I always get could not load vsyscal try using file etc.. error. Is there a clean way to setup a cross target gdb. PS: I also tried set archi i386 on host side. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dragonpoint
2 Replies

7. Programming

what is a cross compiler

recently i was been to an interview to an automotive company, they have posed me a question that what section of compiler must be changed if the target is changed. ie,if ur compiler is meant for generating executable to a 8051 target what changes do you do to make it flexible to generate the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shyam.sunder91
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cross Tab

I need help to do cross tab file input 20160101|ASIA|CHINA|2000 20160101|ASIA|INDIA|3000 20160102|ASIA|CHINA|4000 20160103|ASIA|CHINA|2000 20160103|AFRIKA|ZAMBIA|2000 20160104|ASIA|CHINA|5000 expected output CONTINENT|NATION|20160101|20160102|20160103|20160104... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radius
1 Replies
RAGG2(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						  RAGG2(1)

NAME
ragg2 -- radare2 utility to run programs in exotic environments SYNOPSIS
ragg2 [-a arch] [-b bits] [-k kernel] [-f format] [-o file] [-i shellcode] [-I path] [-e encoder] [-B hexpairs] [-c k=v] [-C file] [-d off:dword] [-D off:qword] [-w off:hexpair] [-p padding] [-FOLsrxvh] DESCRIPTION
ragg2 is a frontend for r_egg, compile programs into tiny binaries for x86-32/64 and arm. This tool is experimental and it is a rewrite of the old rarc2 and rarc2-tool programs as a library and integrated with r_asm and r_bin. Programs generated by r_egg are relocatable and can be injected in a running process or on-disk binary file. ragg2-cc is another tool that comes with r2 and it is used to generate shellcodes from C code. The final code can be linked with rabin2 and it is relocatable, so it can be used to inject it on any remote process. ragg2-cc is conceptually based on shellforge4, but only linux/osx x86-32/64 platforms are supported. DIRECTIVES
The rr2 (ragg2) configuration file accepts the following directives, described as key=value entries and comments defined as lines starting with '#'. -a arch set architecture x86, arm -b bits 32 or 64 -k kernel windows, linux or osx -f format select binary format (pe, elf, mach0) -o file output file to write result of compilation -i shellcode specify shellcode name to be used (see -L) -e encoder specify encoder name to be used (see -L) -B hexpair specify shellcode as hexpairs -c k=v set configure option for the shellcode encoder. The argument must be key=value. -C file include contents of file -d off:dword Patch final buffer with given dword at specified offset -D off:qword Patch final buffer with given qword at specified offset -w off:hexpairs Patch final buffer with given hexpairs at specified offset -p padding Specify generic paddings with a format string. -F autodetect native file format (osx=mach0, linux=elf, ..) -O use default output file (filename without extension or a.out) -I path add include path -s show assembler code -x execute (just-in-time) EXAMPLE
$ cat hi.r /* hello world in r_egg */ write@syscall(4); exit@syscall(1); main@global(128) { .var0 = "hi!0; write(1,.var0, 4); exit(0); } $ ragg2 -O -F hi.r $ ./hi hi! $ cat hi.c main() { write(1, "Hello0, 6); exit(0); } $ ragg2 hi.c $ ./hi.c.bin Hello SEE ALSO
radare2(1), rahash2(1), rafind2(1), rabin2(1), rafind2(1), ranal2(1), radiff2(1), rasm2(1), AUTHORS
pancake <pancake@nopcode.org> BSD
Oct 11, 2011 BSD