Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting uuencode is not working properly Post 302540839 by jim mcnamara on Thursday 21st of July 2011 05:26:19 PM
Old 07-21-2011
What does your code look like?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Keyboard not working properly...

Hello Again, Those that have noticed my earlier posts will know that I have succesfully installed Solaris 8 onto my pc. I haven't been able to get x-server working (i think it doesn't like my video card) though I've been able to log into root (with a bit of help from unix forums :o ) and have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: timresh
2 Replies

2. Programming

y is this not working properly?

#include <stdio.h> #include <sys/types.h> #include <string.h> #include <sys/stat.h> #include <unistd.h> struct stat s; main() { char c; if (fork()==0) { system("clear"); do { printf("myAI\\>§ "); scanf("%s",c); if(stat(c,&s)>-1) {... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: C|[anti-trust]
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Telnet is not working properly

telnet at my system is behaving stange. Some times I am able to telnet to other machines but sometimes it stop doing that. Then i have to reboot the machine and most of the time (not 100%) it works. SImilar is the case with SSH. Sometime it works , some time it don't. i am new to Unix and I do not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deepak_pathania
1 Replies

4. Linux

uuencode not working

"uuencode" is not working for me kindly help me i am using Linux 2.4.9-e.72 enterprise #1 SMP Thanks, Anil (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 150177
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

\n not working properly

Hi all, I'm trying to generate a series of txt files starting from a plain csv file part of my code: #!/bin/ksh INSTALLDIR=/Users/ME/Installdir CSV=CSV.csv TMP=/tmp/$(basename $0).txt tr -s "\r" "\n" < /$INSTALLDIR/$CSV > $TMP function Makefiles { printf '%24s:%30s\n' "sometext"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jive Spector
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sendmail is not working properly

Hi All, Can any one help me to solve the issue. The Issue is, i have started the sendmail service on my RHEL 4 update 6 box, I am able to send the mail from my box to almost all of the Email Id's except few. Exampe, test mail. . Output is :the message is sent. now if I send the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: akhtar.bhat
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

uuencode not working for multiple files

Hi, I have gone through the other related post but are of no help for me I am sending multiple files as attachement. The first file comes fine as an attachement but the other files are coming as binary. For people with older version of email software they can see all attachements but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

sudo is not working properly

This is the first time for using sudo for me. # visudo ## Allows people in group admin to run all commands %admin ALL=(ALL) ALL # groupadd admin # useradd temp # usermod -a -G admin temp # id temp uid=506(temp) gid=506(temp) groups=506(temp),507(admin) # #sudo... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Join not working properly

I want to join two files , with file 1 col 3 and file 2 col 1 as key. The join command is erratic for some reason. File 2 is a master file having all the names, and file 1 has some values. I want to add the names from fil2 in file 1. If I use the original master file, some output is missing. ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: ritakadm
16 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Uuencode for mail attachments not working

Hi, I'm trying to send mail with attachments using uuencode, but it doesn't work. Command (also tried with mailx): uuencode testfile testfile | mail emailadress The email I get doesn't have an attachment, and has this in the message body: begin 664 testfile %=&5S=`H` ` end ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Subbeh
4 Replies
term::ansi::code(n)						 Terminal control					       term::ansi::code(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
term::ansi::code - Helper for control sequences SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require term::ansi::code ?0.1? ::term::ansi::code::esc str ::term::ansi::code::escb str ::term::ansi::code::define name escape code ::term::ansi::code::const name code _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides commands enabling the definition of control sequences in an easy manner. ::term::ansi::code::esc str This command returns the argument string, prefixed with the ANSI escape character, "33." ::term::ansi::code::escb str This command returns the argument string, prefixed with a common ANSI escape sequence, "33[". ::term::ansi::code::define name escape code This command defines a procedure name which returns the control sequence code, beginning with the specified escape sequence, either esc, or escb. ::term::ansi::code::const name code This command defines a procedure name which returns the control sequence code. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category term of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
control, declare, define, terminal COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@users.sourceforge.net> term 0.1 term::ansi::code(n)