Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming why ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [17059]? Post 302540198 by rshivarkar on Wednesday 20th of July 2011 02:43:47 AM
Old 07-20-2011
Truncating data will not be good idea as it has dependency on many tables.
But if there is not solution then have to go deep level to truncate data in all dependent tables which is not good solution.
I am also investigating issue and will post solution if I find.
Till then let me know any other solution.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error: Internal system error: Unable to initialize standard output file

Hey guys, need some help. Running AIX Version 5.2 and one of our cron jobs is writing errors to a log file. Any ideas on the following error message. Error: Internal system error: Unable to initialize standard output file I'm guessing more info might be needed, so let me know. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: firkus
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

KSH to find a ORA error in a log file

Hi: i have writen a script that needs a finishing Pourpouse is to find a particular error in a file after we enter file name and the return msg would describe if >there is a error -> "Contact DBA" if there is no oracle error ->"No ora error found." for the same i have written a script... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: techbravo
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to fix :[too many arguments error in code

I am getting a :; then echo "Enter zero or one file" echo "You must use a valid directory" echo "Current directory is:" pwd exit 0 fi #Flag Variable flag=1 #Code for no arguments if ; then for filename in * do if ; then ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Brewer27
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Forwarding internal internet packets to internal webserver using iptables

Hi, I need to redirect internal internet requests to a auth client site siting on the gateway. Currently users that are authenticated to access the internet have there mac address listed in the FORWARD chain. All other users need to be redirected to a internal site for authentication. Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mshindo
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

error ORA-06512 while running query in script

1 #!/bin/ksh 2 ################################################################ 3 # Written by Johnson 12/03/2008 4 # Version 1.0 5 # This script executes some SQL to provide Spike Check Report to TNS team. 6 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shivanete
3 Replies

6. Solaris

maxuprc and maxusers - ORA-27300, ORA-27301, ORA-27302

Hi all, Am intermittently getting the following errors on one of my databases. Errors in file /oracle/HRD/saptrace/background/hrd_psp0_13943.trc: ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:fork failed with status: 12 ORA-27301: OS failure message: Not enough space ORA-27302:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

grep all ORA errors except one ORA error

Hi - I am trying to grep all "ORA" errors in a log files.I have to grep all ORA errors except one error for example ORA-01653.How can exclude that error in "grep" command? In following "grep" command I want to exclude "ORA-01653" error grep -i ORA alert.log >>/tmp/ora_errors.txt ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mansoor8810
7 Replies

8. HP-UX

ORA-27300 error because of hp ux

Dear All, i am not able to start the 9i oracle database because of the following problems. I log in into unix and then into sqlplus export oracle_sid=SATEST startup nomount i am getting the following errors ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:semget failed with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alokpattar
3 Replies

9. HP-UX

ORA-06512 Error in Oracle 10g

HI All , I am using oracle 10g and HP AIX . I am getting the below error while running the package. ORA-29280: invalid directory path ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_FILE", line 41 ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_FILE", line 478 ORA-06512: at "DW_APP.PKG_ASS_FVC", line 595 ORA-06512: at line 2 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
4 Replies

10. Red Hat

Ora-27603:ora-27626:

Hi, User claim that job is running slow from their end. I DBA found in database the below errors in alert log file. ORA-27603: Cell storage I/O error, I/O failed on disk o/192.168.10.3/RECO_DM01_CD_01_drm01 at offset 13335789568 for data length 1048576 ORA-27626: Exadata error: 2201 (IO... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
2 Replies
SPTRFS(l)								 )								 SPTRFS(l)

NAME
SPTRFS - improve the computed solution to a system of linear equations when the coefficient matrix is symmetric positive definite and tridiagonal, and provides error bounds and backward error estimates for the solution SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE SPTRFS( N, NRHS, D, E, DF, EF, B, LDB, X, LDX, FERR, BERR, WORK, INFO ) INTEGER INFO, LDB, LDX, N, NRHS REAL B( LDB, * ), BERR( * ), D( * ), DF( * ), E( * ), EF( * ), FERR( * ), WORK( * ), X( LDX, * ) PURPOSE
SPTRFS improves the computed solution to a system of linear equations when the coefficient matrix is symmetric positive definite and tridi- agonal, and provides error bounds and backward error estimates for the solution. ARGUMENTS
N (input) INTEGER The order of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS (input) INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0. D (input) REAL array, dimension (N) The n diagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix A. E (input) REAL array, dimension (N-1) The (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix A. DF (input) REAL array, dimension (N) The n diagonal elements of the diagonal matrix D from the factorization computed by SPTTRF. EF (input) REAL array, dimension (N-1) The (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the unit bidiagonal factor L from the factorization computed by SPTTRF. B (input) REAL array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) The right hand side matrix B. LDB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N). X (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDX,NRHS) On entry, the solution matrix X, as computed by SPTTRS. On exit, the improved solution matrix X. LDX (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array X. LDX >= max(1,N). FERR (output) REAL array, dimension (NRHS) The forward error bound for each solution vector X(j) (the j-th column of the solution matrix X). If XTRUE is the true solution corresponding to X(j), FERR(j) is an estimated upper bound for the magnitude of the largest element in (X(j) - XTRUE) divided by the magnitude of the largest element in X(j). BERR (output) REAL array, dimension (NRHS) The componentwise relative backward error of each solution vector X(j) (i.e., the smallest relative change in any element of A or B that makes X(j) an exact solution). WORK (workspace) REAL array, dimension (2*N) INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value PARAMETERS
ITMAX is the maximum number of steps of iterative refinement. LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 SPTRFS(l)