Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming ORA-01403: no data found exception in cursor Post 302539465 by rshivarkar on Sunday 17th of July 2011 09:08:52 PM
Old 07-17-2011
SQL From Unix script for huge rows in cursor issue

Hi All,

I have cursor which is about to fetch 4,00,000 records and then I am performing the action in cursor.

I am running this sql using unix script.

But after some time , I see the job is no more exists but sql is also not completed.

what might be the reason.

Last edited by rshivarkar; 07-17-2011 at 11:12 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Script --- Delete ORA error from data file

Hi All, I have to make the following changes in shell script: When the data file is being created, an “ORA” error occurs in it. I have to remove this ORA error from data file and put it in log file. I am “ -n grip command” to find the ORA error and get the line number, How do I delete it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sk005
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can i get the file name in which i found the data

Ex :- file.txt <fruits> <apple>redcolor<\apple> <banana>yellow color and it is<\banana> </fruits> i have a number of files in my directory in above fashion. i am searching for perticular data between the tags using this command nawk -F">" '{print $2}' *.txt | nawk -F"<" '{print... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pvr_satya
4 Replies

3. Linux

Handling "command not found" exception

hello friends, I am given a project to handle the command not found exception.I am using RED HAT 9. Generally, when we press a wrong command in the terminal: example :- " $cet " in place of " $cat ". Then we get this exception. But I need to give the output as the combinations that are possible... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsharath
5 Replies

4. Red Hat

How to recover data from lost+found

Hi All, I am facing a problem of filesystem corruption,where i am trying to recover data with fsck -f <device name> ,now it restore the corrupted data in lost+found directory.Please let me know how to recover the data from lost+found directory. Thanks, Shailesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sbapotikar
1 Replies

5. Programming

Problem FETCHing Long data type using CURSOR

Currently my Pro*c program is fetching a cloumn which is defined as LONG in oracle db. The data in the column is around 65k. But when I am FETCHing it to a varchar variable, I am only getting 22751 bytes of data using cursor. Is there any limitation on the data which is fetched by a cursor in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manbt
2 Replies

6. Solaris

maxuprc and maxusers - ORA-27300, ORA-27301, ORA-27302

Hi all, Am intermittently getting the following errors on one of my databases. Errors in file /oracle/HRD/saptrace/background/hrd_psp0_13943.trc: ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:fork failed with status: 12 ORA-27301: OS failure message: Not enough space ORA-27302:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

grep all ORA errors except one ORA error

Hi - I am trying to grep all "ORA" errors in a log files.I have to grep all ORA errors except one error for example ORA-01653.How can exclude that error in "grep" command? In following "grep" command I want to exclude "ORA-01653" error grep -i ORA alert.log >>/tmp/ora_errors.txt ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mansoor8810
7 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Passing the value of a cursor to another cursor

i have 2 cursors. i want to assign the value of first cursor(employee_id) to the where condition of cursor c2(please refer the bold statement). how do i do if i want to assign the value of c1 to where condition of cursor c2? declare cursor c1 IS select employee_id from employee cursor c2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vkca
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitor logs for exception and if exception come then sent an email

Hi Folks, please advise , I have logs generated on unix machine at location /ops/opt/aaa/bvg.log , now sometimes there come exception in these logs also, so I want to write such a script such that it should continuously monitor these logs and whenever any exception comes that is it try to find... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tuntun27272727
3 Replies

10. Red Hat

Ora-27603:ora-27626:

Hi, User claim that job is running slow from their end. I DBA found in database the below errors in alert log file. ORA-27603: Cell storage I/O error, I/O failed on disk o/192.168.10.3/RECO_DM01_CD_01_drm01 at offset 13335789568 for data length 1048576 ORA-27626: Exadata error: 2201 (IO... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
2 Replies
MONGOCLIENT.KILLCURSOR(3)						 1						 MONGOCLIENT.KILLCURSOR(3)

MongoClient::killCursor - Kills a specific cursor on the server

SYNOPSIS
public bool MongoClient::killCursor (string $server_hash, int|MongoInt64 $id) DESCRIPTION
In certain situations it might be needed to kill a cursor on the server. Usually cursors time out after 10 minutes of inactivity, but it is possible to create an immortal cursor with MongoCursor::immortal that never times out. In order to be able to kill such an immortal cur- sor, you can call this method with the information supplied by MongoCursor::info. PARAMETERS
o $server_hash - The server hash that has the cursor. This can be obtained through MongoCursor::info. o $id - The ID of the cursor to kill. You can either supply an int containing the 64 bit cursor ID, or an object of the MongoInt64 class. The latter is necessary on 32 bit platforms (and Windows). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE if the method attempted to kill a cursor, and FALSE if there was something wrong with the arguments (such as a wrong $server_hash). The return status does not reflect where the cursor was actually killed as the server does not provide that information. ERRORS
/EXCEPTIONS This method displays a warning if the supplied $server_hash does not match up with an existing connection. No attempt to kill a cursor is attempted in that case either. EXAMPLES
Example #1 MongoClient.killCursor(3) example This example shows how to connect, do a query, obtain the cursor information and then kill the cursor. <?php $m = new MongoClient(); $c = $m->testdb->collection; $cursor = $c->find(); $result = $cursor->next(); // Now the cursor is valid, so we can get the hash and ID out: $info = $cursor->info(); // Kill the cursor MongoClient::killCursor( $info['server'], $info['id'] ); ?> PHP Documentation Group MONGOCLIENT.KILLCURSOR(3)