Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Awk convert from day of year to date Post 302539383 by alex2005 on Sunday 17th of July 2011 04:08:58 AM
Old 07-17-2011
Sure, please find attached.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk convert seconds to time of day

Does anyone know of a way to convert "seconds" to time of day in "hh:mm:ss" ? Trying to do in awk with strftime but with no luck. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: timj123
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get yesterday's date in year-month-day format?

Dear All, Actually, i'm doing some reporting job and i need to pass yesterday's date in Year-Month-Day format(e.g. 2009-06-10) to another program for generating 2009-06-10 report. to get today's date, it's easy to just date '+%Y%m%d' , but no idea how can i get this kind of format for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tiger2000
2 Replies

3. AIX

Convert unix timestamp to year month day format ?

Hello, How do I convert unix timestamp value to 'normal' date format - to get year month and day values ? Looks like it's easy to do using GNU date (linux systems). But how do I do tthis on AIX ? I don't want to write C program, any ways to do that using unix shells ? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilius
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get day of year

Hi, I wold like to know the day of year from a date in input. I know to get this from sysate with date +%j But from a date in input? :confused: Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinguc
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to generate date from day of the year

Hi I want to convert the day of the year(yyyyddd) to date in mmddyy format Example: input is 2005029 --------> 29th day of 2005 I have to get the output as 01292005 ---> jan 29th 2005 I've to do this in K-Shell There were threads that dealt with coverting date to day of the year but I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhamayeev
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Julian day to dates in YEAR-MONTH-DAY

hello, I have many files called day001, day002, day003 and I want to rename them by day20070101, day20070102, etc. I need to do it for several years and leap years as well. What is the best way to do it ? Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ggg
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find week of the year for given date using date command inside awk

Hi all, Need an urgent help on the below scenario. script: awk -F"," 'BEGIN { #some variable assignment} { #some calculation and put values in array} END { year=#getting it from array and assume this will be 2014 month=#getting it from array and this will be 05 date=#... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijaidhas
7 Replies
hdate_struct(3) 						libhdate C language						   hdate_struct(3)

NAME
hdate_struct - libhdate Hebrew date struct SYNOPSIS
#include <hdate.h> Data Fields int hd_day int hd_mon int hd_year int gd_day int gd_mon int gd_year int hd_dw int hd_size_of_year int hd_new_year_dw int hd_year_type int hd_jd int hd_days int hd_weeks Detailed Description libhdate Hebrew date struct Field Documentation int hdate_struct::hd_day The number of day in the hebrew month (1..31). int hdate_struct::hd_mon The number of the hebrew month 1..14 (1 - tishre, 13 - adar 1, 14 - adar 2). int hdate_struct::hd_year The number of the hebrew year. int hdate_struct::gd_day The number of the day in the month. (1..31) int hdate_struct::gd_mon The number of the month 1..12 (1 - jan). int hdate_struct::gd_year The number of the year. int hdate_struct::hd_dw The day of the week 1..7 (1 - sunday). int hdate_struct::hd_size_of_year The length of the year in days. int hdate_struct::hd_new_year_dw The week day of Hebrew new year. int hdate_struct::hd_year_type The number type of year. int hdate_struct::hd_jd The Julian day number int hdate_struct::hd_days The number of days passed since 1 tishrey int hdate_struct::hd_weeks The number of weeks passed since 1 tishrey Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libhdate C language from the source code. Version 1.4 Sun Jan 8 2012 hdate_struct(3)