Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0
Operating Systems Solaris libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 Post 302538041 by keekee on Monday 11th of July 2011 02:49:29 PM
Old 07-11-2011
I think my Sun Solaris 5.8 is 32 bit.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpmurphy
Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH should solve the problem but I suspect something else is probably going on. What distribution are you on and is it 64-bit or 32-bit?
---------- Post updated at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:37 PM ----------

It is working after I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Thank you very much for your help.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

x11

Tried to install x11 on my powerbook with tiger (apple support can't help me) I want x11 so I can install open office I don't know anything about mac ' (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Josiah Olson
3 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

X11 automation?

I'm a newbie on OS X and Mac, I bought my first Mac (a Mini) in october last year, so bare with me. :) I usually run X11 to have aixterm displayed on my Mac, what I would like to do is to set a specific xhost + every time I start X11, for example xhost +10.0.0.2 every time I start X11. Also,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dlundh
1 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

cygwin-x/can't install xorg-x11-f100 & xorg-x11-fnts

Hello All. Really a newbie to Linux/Unix. Trying to get into Linux. Using XP PE currently. Installed cygwin and trying to intall cygwin-x. Everything else is setup nice but i can't seem to install these two packages (without whom xwin won't start) 1. xorg-x11-f100 2. xorg-x11-fnts Tried the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binodbdrchand
1 Replies

4. Solaris

X11 in solaris

How to check whether x11 is enabled in solaris or not . we were unable to connect to one solaris box thro xwindows, please help me on this........ (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayaramanit
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

X11 problem

Hey guys, I'm on a Solaris 9 boxes and I setup Putty to do X11 forwarding I can get my Xmanager to connect and load Xwindows screens fine. But, sometimes if I lose my putty connection or the app im running crashes X freaks out and deletes my display, setting it to nothing. When I add my display... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingdbag
2 Replies

6. Solaris

X11 Display

Hi all, How to setup X11 on Solaris? ~Vinodh' Kumar (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vino_hymi
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[Solved] putty+x11:How do I pass X11 display rights to "su"?

I can log into a unix system with Putty. I've set the "X11 forwarding" checkbox, and I've verified that I can display an X11 window back on my laptop. What I need to be able to do is "su" to another uid after logging in and then run something which display a window back on my laptop, with the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkarr
2 Replies

8. AIX

X11 after AIXPert

Hi all, Something stroke me as a curiosity. In aixpert (HLS), one of the policies is to disable X-Server (hls_xhost). Is this somehow related to the sudden inability of our XManager to serve as the display for the AIX 7.1 box? What makes me curious is why disabling X-Server on the AIX box... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adley
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris11.4 - no X11

After some problems, I have installed Solaris 11.4. The warnings saidWARNING: /pci@0,0/..... (xhci1): Connecting device on port 5 failed WARNING: /pci@0,0/..... (xhci1): Connecting device on port 6 failed Preparing image for use Unable to mount media Requesting System Maintenance Mode (See... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kebabbert
4 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)