Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Which Computer to buy?
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Which Computer to buy? Post 302537865 by neutronscott on Sunday 10th of July 2011 09:50:43 PM
Old 07-10-2011
Yes, it is OK, but expect the MacBook to work better Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

were can you buy unix?

Were can you buy unix, and what kind of prices is it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KoRY
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Which Notebook to buy

Hi Im not sure that i post that Thread here on the right place but i hope someone can help me. Im searching for a new Notebook with Linux or Unix as system. Im looking for a Notebook with the following components: Intel Core 2 for mobile min 2GB RAM 15 " Display none reflective ATI or NVidia... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: MagicMike
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

print all the rows from "BUY" Tag with "SELL" with Buy/sell tag at end

hi I have the following input and i want to print all the rows from "BUY" Tag till "SELL" alongwith Buy/sell tag at end of each row ------ INPUT ===== 30/06/2009,NORMAL,ALL,ALL BUY 1,CBLO/020709,T+0,30/06/2009,100.00,3.00,999835643.46,200906300000422,-, 15:04:42,BUY... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: r_t_1601
5 Replies

4. Red Hat

What to buy?

Hi, I'm looking at buying two desktops (with no Opsys) to install RedHat and do remote installs and networking. I would also like to run MongoDB/Puppet/Chef and some other open source products. I would like to know the following please - 1. What processor and how much memory should I go for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gow
0 Replies
REMINISCENCE(6) 						   REminiscence 						   REMINISCENCE(6)

NAME
reminiscence - a wrapper around rs with changed defaults SYNOPSIS
reminiscence reminiscence --datapath path reminiscence --savepath path reminiscence --levelnum num reminiscence --help DESCRITION
reminiscence is a tiny wrapper for /usr/games/rs, the REminiscence engine. It supports the same options as rs(6). The wrapper bails out if the data directory does not exist. It will also create the save game directory if needed. OPTIONS
--datapath path Use path for locating game data. Defaults to .reminiscence/data in user's home directory. reminiscence exits with an error if the directory does not exist. --savepath path Use path for game saves. Defaults to .reminiscence/save in user's home directory. The directory is created if needed. --levelnum num Start from level num. Default is 0. --help Display short usage info. SEE ALSO
rs(6) COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2010, 2011 Damyan Ivanov dmn@debian.org Permission is granted to use this work, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return. REminiscence 0.1.9 2011-03-17 REMINISCENCE(6)