Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Complex query
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Complex query Post 302537318 by radoulov on Thursday 7th of July 2011 04:58:36 PM
Old 07-07-2011
Are the host and port constants or you just need any first host and port defined in the jdbc connection string?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Need help with complex SQL query (Sybase)

Hello, I have three tables. I need an SQL query (preferably Sybase) that will return all of the stringID values of table B where the following conditions exist: (1) B.intID = A.intID (2) B.intID != C.intID or (B.intID = C.intID and (C.v1 = 0 or C.v2... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chatieremerrill
2 Replies

2. Solaris

how to complex.h in C on SUN

Hi, The C code we've written work ok on Mac, but make a " segmentation fault" when running on SUN. One potential bug is complex.h because the complex.h in the lib/ is licensed by Apple. Does anybody know how to add in complex.h into lib/ on the SUN so we can deal with complex numbers in our code?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xtong
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

5. Web Development

Complex MySQL Query(s)

Hi all, I have a bit of an issue, I am working on a bit of a CMDB for a friend, it's to do with real estate. Anyway, this is my situation. I have a table which contains all the properties (forsale, sold, etc) in the DB named "property". Now, this is what I want to achieve, I wish to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: STOIE
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Complex string search query.

Hi, I wish to find the latest occurance of the below string in my log file. Once found, I need to search the below string after the above string and display this Request 331489 has passed or Request 331489 has failed I would like my query to be platform... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
11 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Complex variable

If I need the output as below, what syntax I should use. I use only korn shell. =========In file =========================== #!/usr/bin/ksn P1=cat P2=dog P3=bat for i 1 2 3 do echo $P$i # <---------- This line is the problem I face. What I should use. done ========= End of file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkakarot
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Complex if then else

for i in $(condition ONE);do for e in $(CONDITION TWO);do if ; then command 1 command 2 command 3 else if ; then command 1 command 2 command 3 else if ; then ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: elilmal
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Complex Query regarding folder size

Hi, I provide the path to a folder. I would like so drill in each folder inside the folder i gave and show me the size in human readable form du -sh <folder-name> of the top 8 folders with maximum sizes. For example: Path of the folder: "/opt/app/myapp" has these directories. ls... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies
asadmin-delete-jdbc-resource(1AS)				   User Commands				 asadmin-delete-jdbc-resource(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-delete-jdbc-resource, delete-jdbc-resource - removes the JDBC resource SYNOPSIS
delete-jdbc-resource --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename ] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] jndi_name Removes the JDBC resource. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. --interactive prompts you for the required options that are not already specified. OPERANDS
jndi_name name of the JDBC resource to be deleted. Example 1: Using the delete-jdbc-resource command asadmin> delete-jdbc-resource --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --host pigeon --port 5001 sample_jdbc_resource Command delete-jdbc-resource executed successfully Where: sample_jdbc_resource is the resource that is deleted. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-jdbc-resource(1AS), asadmin-list-jdbc-resources(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-jdbc-resource(1AS)