Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Konqueror disable IPv6
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Konqueror disable IPv6 Post 302537118 by cokedude on Thursday 7th of July 2011 06:15:12 AM
Old 07-07-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pludi

I have to ask: why would you want to disable it?
I really don't. I need it when I go to a few of my friends houses. They have absolutely terrible ISP's and IPV6 won't work there. Firefox has a nice setting to deal with this, and chromium is smart enough to deal with, but most other browsers have no idea how to deal with this problem.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Problem with Konqueror

Hello, evertime I browse around on a site with Konqueror It gives me the old page sort of, I have to refresh the page and then it gives me the new version of it.It's geting kind of annoying now, I've cleared the cache/cookies and it still does it. Anyone know how I can fix this?:confused: :( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DISTURBED
2 Replies

2. Linux

ipv6 routing

I am trying to capture the ipv6 packets through pcap utility. For that i am redirecting the ipv6 packets to the loopback address , but the ipv6 packets are not getting redirected to tha loopback address.Instead they are taking there normal routes. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikasmca05
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

RedHat/Centos Disable IPv6 Networking

Guide on how to disable ipv6 for Centos and RedHat 1) Edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 and change: NETWORKING_IPV6=yes to NETWORKING_IPV6=no 2) Edit /etc/modprobe.conf and add these lines: alias net-pf-10 off alias ipv6 off 3) Stop the ipv6tables service: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zanna91
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11 disable IPv6

I've new installed Solaris 11 on Sparc T4-1. I'd like to disable IPv6 but with no luck. lo0: flags=2001000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4,VIRTUAL> mtu 8232 index 1 inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000 net0: flags=1000803<UP,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2 inet... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: samer.odeh
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Assigning ipv6 to bonding interface - getting old as well as changed ipv6 in ifconfig output

Hi, I have created a bonding bond1 interface with 6 Eth , mode=4. Recently i have changed my old ipv6 to new one and tried to restart as well as reload network service. Post which i can see old as well as changed ipv6 in ifconfig command output. Below are few files and command output for your... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
1 Replies
KMLDONKEY(1)					     An MLDonkey frontend for the KDE desktop.					      KMLDONKEY(1)

NAME
kmldonkey - An MLDonkey frontend for the KDE desktop. SYNOPSIS
kmldonkey [Qt-options] [KDE-options] DESCRIPTION
This package provides a GUI for MLDonkey and integrates MLDonkey into the KDE framework. It has the following features: * ED2k link handling in Konqueror * A Konqueror service menu for adding all links on a web page * A Control Center module for configuring MLDonkey and client connectivity * A panel applet for Kicker that displays MLDonkey status and can launch the GUI on demand MLDonkey is a client application for the eDonkey2000 and other file-sharing networks. OPTIONS
Generic options: --help Show help about options --help-qt Show Qt specific options --help-kde Show KDE specific options --help-all Show all options --author Show author information -v, --version Show version information --license Show license information -- End of options KDE options: --caption <caption> Use 'caption' as name in the titlebar --icon <icon> Use 'icon' as the application icon --config <filename> Use alternative configuration file --nocrashhandler Disable crash handler, to get core dumps --waitforwm Waits for a WM_NET compatible windowmanager --style <style> sets the application GUI style --geometry <geometry> sets the client geometry of the main widget - see man X for the argument format --nofork Do not run in the background. Qt options: --display <displayname> Use the X-server display 'displayname' --session <sessionId> Restore the application for the given 'sessionId' --cmap Causes the application to install a private color map on an 8-bit display --ncols <count> Limits the number of colors allocated in the color cube on an 8-bit display, if the application is using the QApplication::ManyColor color specification --nograb tells Qt to never grab the mouse or the keyboard --dograb running under a debugger can cause an implicit --nograb, use --dograb to override --sync switches to synchronous mode for debugging --fn, --font <fontname> defines the application font --bg, --background <color> sets the default background color and an application palette (light and dark shades are calculated) --fg, --foreground <color> sets the default foreground color --btn, --button <color> sets the default button color --name <name> sets the application name --title <title> sets the application title (caption) --visual TrueColor forces the application to use a TrueColor visual on an 8-bit display --inputstyle <inputstyle> sets XIM (X Input Method) input style. Possible values are onthespot, overthespot, offthespot and root --im <XIM server> set XIM server --noxim disable XIM --reverse mirrors the whole layout of widgets SEE ALSO
Full user documentation is available through the KDE Help Center. You can also enter the URL help:/kmldonkey/ directly into konqueror or you can run `khelpcenter help:/kmldonkey/' from the command-line. AUTHORS
Sebastian Sauer <mail@dipe.org> Christian Muehlhaeuser <chris@chris.de> Petter Stokke <ummo@hellokitty.com> K Desktop Environment Feb 2008 KMLDONKEY(1)