Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming "execution problem with perl" Post 302536941 by mirni on Wednesday 6th of July 2011 02:57:45 PM
Old 07-06-2011
OK... I think I'm starting to understand. You just need to reshuffle the lines so that the A-msg-B is followed by B-msg_msg-A.

Try this. Not super efficient, but should work:
Code:
IFS=',' 
while read src msg dst ; do 
  [[ $msg =~ _ ]] && continue 
  echo $src,$msg,$dst 
  grep "${dst},${msg}_${msg},${src}" responses.txt
done < responses.txt

where responses.txt is your input file

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

A question/problem about oracle "tns listener" and "enterprise manager"

hi, I have * an IBM P550 machine, * an AIX 5.3 running on it and * an oracle database, already installed on it. The problem (or question of my own) is: Oracle tns listener, "CT_LISTENER", and the enterprise manager (EM) of the instance, which is uniq instance and called... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: talipk
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

A question/problem about oracle "tns listener" and "enterprise manager"

hi, I have a problem about the Oracle related components. I'm not able to find any answer yet, and waiting for your responses... Here is the configuration of my system: * an IBM P550 machine, * an AIX 5.3 running on it and * an oracle database, already installed on it. The problem (or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: talipk
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

"Execution problem". Getting error without sending e-mail

Hi, This is the end of the script. When i try to execute the script, i am getting the error. Please help me as to what is wrong with this script.? elif echo 'Load Failed -- Return Code =' $rc subject="Consent table load failed" ( echo "The log file is attached to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msrahman
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem using "system" command in perl

Hello!!! I'm trying to pass the output from bash command to perl variable in a perl script, and I used the "system" command to execute the bash statment and pass the result to perl string variable, in this perl script I used a variable $file that store data for using it as a regular expression.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: evolabo
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem of Perl's "join" function

$ perl -e '@f=("aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa","1","911"); print join("\t",@f)."\n";' aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: carloszhang
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
draw_compiled_sprite(3alleg4)                                     Allegro manual                                     draw_compiled_sprite(3alleg4)

NAME
draw_compiled_sprite - Draws a compiled sprite. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void draw_compiled_sprite(BITMAP *bmp, const COMPILED_SPRITE *sprite, int x, int y); DESCRIPTION
Draws a compiled sprite onto a bitmap at the specified position. The sprite must have been compiled for the correct type of bitmap (linear or planar). This function does not support clipping. Hint: if not being able to clip compiled sprites is a problem, a neat trick is to set up a work surface (memory bitmap, mode-X virtual screen, or whatever) a bit bigger than you really need, and use the middle of it as your screen. That way you can draw slightly off the edge without any trouble... SEE ALSO
get_compiled_sprite(3alleg4), draw_sprite(3alleg4), draw_rle_sprite(3alleg4), bitmap_mask_color(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 draw_compiled_sprite(3alleg4)