Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Listing Middleware
Operating Systems HP-UX Listing Middleware Post 302536544 by eponcedeleonc on Tuesday 5th of July 2011 05:39:04 PM
Old 07-05-2011
Command for listing middleware/web server

I want to know if a server has J2EE application server installed, a webserver or any other middleware, is there a command to output a list or something like that.
Thak you

Last edited by eponcedeleonc; 07-05-2011 at 06:49 PM.. Reason: better title

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for remote Middleware

Hi Experts, :confused: I need help in one of my bit complicated script (for me complicated for experts like you might be simple). I have 100+ Middleware servers and 200+ DB servers and 200+ application servers in my environment. What I’m looking is I have a script ready sitting on one JUMP... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: shiv2001in
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] How to remove listing of current user cmd from ps -ef listing?

Hi All, Could you please help to resolve my following issues: Problem Description: Suppose my user name is "MI90". i.e. $USER = MI90 when i run below command, i get all the processes running on the system containing name MQ. ps -ef | grep MQ But sometimes it lists... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: KDMishra
8 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

UNIX and Linux authentication middleware or tools

Hi, We are looking for UNIX and Linux authentication middleware/tools which can replace our existing RSA SecurID - Two-Factor Authentication. Any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks, Gabar (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gabar Singh
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Middleware Documentation and logs

Good evening: I need your help please, I am new in Unix/Linux apps like middleware Thare are thousands of documentation about middleware stuff but i would like to have a broader understanding about middleware apps, so i ask you the following questions: 1. In an Enterprise what i am working... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies
asadmin-list-jndi-resources(1AS)				   User Commands				  asadmin-list-jndi-resources(1AS)

NAME
list-jndi-resources - gets all the JNDI resources SYNOPSIS
list-jndi-resources --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure |-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] Gets all the JNDI resources. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. --interactive prompts you for the required options that are not already specified. Example 1: Using the list-jndi-resource command asadmin> list-jndi-resource --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --host pigeon --port 5001 Command list-jndi-resources executed successfully EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-jndi-resource(1AS), asadmin-delete-jndi-resource(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-jndi-resources(1AS)