Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Posts way
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Posts way Post 302536114 by engwzwz on Monday 4th of July 2011 06:38:13 AM
Old 07-04-2011
Posts way

Dears,

Kindly I'm using the fourm for the first time and I don't know how to send my questions in a post.

your clarification is highly appreciated

BR.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

old posts

this thread, while intended to help address a possible glitch with the bb software, prompted me to take a look at the easliest posts here at unix.com while doing that i found this thread. the post there by neo is fun to read :D (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

there is a link to see the new posts. but this give only new posts posted today. if i want to see the yesterdays post or all the posts in the posted order(new posts first and so on).. wat should i do?.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

finding my posts

can you please advise how can I find my posts/answers. is there some kind of search that will allow you to "find all posts by this user" (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shed
2 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

10 posts

Hey Scott, what's going on? I still can't post. After you sent me private message I can't reply to it. It says I have to have 10 posts to reply. And what do you mean why I need 10 posts - I needed 10 posts to ask a question. From the beginning: 1. I registered to ask a question. 2. I activated... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: useretail
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

View my posts

How can I view a list of my posts.? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: drew77
5 Replies
RDMA_POST_UD_SEND(3)					   Librdmacm Programmer's Manual				      RDMA_POST_UD_SEND(3)

NAME
rdma_post_ud_send - post a work request to send a datagram. SYNOPSIS
#include <rdma/rdma_verbs.h> int rdma_post_ud_send (struct rdma_cm_id *id, void *context, void *addr, size_t length, struct ibv_mr *mr, int flags, struct ibv_ah *ah, uint32_t remote_qpn); ARGUMENTS
id A reference to a communication identifier where the message buffer will be posted. context User-defined context associated with the request. addr The address of the memory buffer to post. length The length of the memory buffer. mr Optional registered memory region associated with the posted buffer. flags Optional flags used to control the send operation. ah An address handle describing the address of the remote node. remote_qpn The number of the destination queue pair. DESCRIPTION
Posts a work request to the send queue of the queue pair associated with the rdma_cm_id. The contents of the posted buffer will be sent to the specified destination queue pair. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0 on success, or -1 on error. If an error occurs, errno will be set to indicate the failure reason. NOTES
The user is responsible for ensuring that the destination queue pair has queued a receive request before issuing the send operations. For a list of supported flags, see ibv_post_send. Unless the send request is using inline data, the message buffer must have been registered before being posted, with the mr parameter referencing the registration. The buffer must remain registered until the send completes. The user-defined context associated with the send request will be returned to the user through the work completion wr_id, work request identifier, field. SEE ALSO
rdma_cm(7), rdma_connect(3), rdma_accept(3), rdma_reg_msgs(3) ibv_post_send(3), rdma_post_recv(3) librdmacm 2010-07-19 RDMA_POST_UD_SEND(3)