Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Is it a hard exam to pass?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Is it a hard exam to pass? Post 302535066 by amazing ping on Wednesday 29th of June 2011 02:12:05 PM
Old 06-29-2011
Thanks for posting that newlinuxuser1. It gives me hope that I'll be able to figure it out and get certified at some point in the future.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

book for preparing exam ?

dear solaris group, whitch are the best book for study admin 1 + 2 on solaris 9 to prepare for the exam of admin 1 & 2 best regards Maurizio (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mauric
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

The best partitioning schem for a 250GB Sata hard drive & a 75GB SCSI hard drive

Hi I have 2 75GB SCSI hard drives and 2 250GB SATA hard drives which are using RAID Level 1 respectively. I wana have both FTP and Apache installed on them as services. I'm wondering what's the best partitioning schem? I wana use FC3 as my OS, so, I thought I can use the 75GB hard drive as the /... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sirbijan
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HELP for Simple exam

Can you help me to know the commands for these problems? 1. Count the no. of users that are currently logged into the system. 2. Count the no. of lines in /etc/passwd that contains the pattern home. 3. Modify Question #2 so that you save all entries from /etc/passwd that contain the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mhos_mhos
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX CSA Exam

Hey All, I have bought some paper from the net... let's say in PDF format. They are some questions from that paper that says Explanation: pending. Send your suggestion tofeedback*****king.com ... anyway. Here are the questions. I have made my choice but would like to know your opinion. 1. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
1 Replies

5. Linux

C++ Code to Access Linux Hard Disk Sectors (with a LoopBack Virtual Hard Disk)

Hi all, I'm kind of new to programming in Linux & c/c++. I'm currently writing a FileManager using Ubuntu Linux(10.10) for Learning Purposes. I've got started on this project by creating a loopback device to be used as my virtual hard disk. After creating the loop back hard disk and mounting it... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: shen747
23 Replies

6. Solaris

Question about exam

Hello guys I hope you well and in great health, i wonder if i want to get Solaris 11 (1z0-821) exam i've to talk a course in oracle or i can just register for the exam and take it. thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohamed91
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

RHCSA exam

Hi All, I plan to appear for a RHCSA certification and am confused a bit. I am trying to register on the RedHat site for the EX200 exam and am taken to this page Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 | Red Hat It says this involves training too. But I am not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

My Exam Question

Hello My friends, This is my new Thread and i am so newbie about Bash/shell code. My first exam question is : there is a file (name is also File) and this file has 2 letters and 1 number. And number is in the middle. like this a 2 c I have to show only number on screen. And i did like... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Darthy
1 Replies
mhc(1)							      General Commands Manual							    mhc(1)

NAME
mhc2palm - add/copy articles from mhc to PalmOS. SYNOPSIS
mhc2palm [options] files... DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the mhc2palm commands. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. mhc2palm is a program that add or copy articles from mhc to PalmOS. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -a Add mhc articles to a palm. all the original records of the palm will remain. -i Copy mhc articles into the palm. all the original records of palm will be lost. -n Do nothing effectives. Useful for checking. -d dev Set the device file connected to the palm. default value is /dev/pilot. -r dir Set repository directory of the mhc. default is ~/Mail/schedule. YYYYMMDD-yyyymmdd set a start and end date of scanning mhc. if omitted, scan from 3 months ago to 3 months after. SEE ALSO
adb2mhc(1) gemcal(1), mhc-sync(1), palm2mhc(1), today(1), mhc(5). AUTHOR
This program was written by Yoshinari Nomura <nom@quickhack.net> and this manual page was written by Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 23 Jun 2000 mhc(1)