Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Help to find AIX materials exam Post 302534950 by arm on Wednesday 29th of June 2011 08:18:51 AM
Old 06-29-2011
thanks

I'd like to thank you for your reply, but I'm looking for the curriculum it self I, have only 5.XX version but what I need is 6.0 I think there are 2 current exam 000-103 & 000-104 over the net, where can I find the book to prepare for them, thank for your cooperation

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

aix exams materials

hi all , please i need to have good book to read or manualls or pdf files about aix exam for aix user and administrator . version 4.3.3 or 5l with old exams or sample exams .. very urgent . is there a newsgroup for aix users ?? thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris Learning Materials

I'm new to Solaris. Please let me know, where can i find good, explaining and easy learning tutorials in web. Thanks in Advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moorthy123
2 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

UNIX Materials and Courses

hi all ; i'm abeginner in hp ux , any one has a good reference step by step ,and any of you can tell me about any simulator to work as unix server machine. ***Email address deleted by moderator*** Please read the rules before posting again best regards;; kafaween :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kafaween
1 Replies

4. AIX

AIX exam 000-223

Guys I am writing AIX exma 00-223 I bought material from tesking I hope I will pass it, if I do i will share....anyone with advise out there?:rolleyes: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aix|Dr
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

RHCE Materials

I'd like to get RHCE certification but I can't find the books which get me for doing such , could someone guide me where can i find the books ?:wall: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
4 Replies

6. AIX

aix 000-221 exam preparation

hi guys, i would like to take the exam in object, can you pls suggest me what kind of book or documentation i need to read to know all aix 7 features? (apart hand-on experience) Thanks so much Giulio (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gullio23
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Online UNIX Educational Materials

Can you please give me good site for unix commands practice in online?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nagabhushanam.K
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

I need Rhce materials official

I want the pdfs of course official red hat Rhce. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ultralord
1 Replies
UALARM(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 						 UALARM(3)

NAME
ualarm -- schedule signal after specified time LIBRARY
Standard C Library (libc, -lc) SYNOPSIS
#include <unistd.h> useconds_t ualarm(useconds_t useconds, useconds_t interval); DESCRIPTION
This is a simplified interface to setitimer(2). The ualarm() function waits a count of useconds before asserting the terminating signal SIGALRM. System activity or time used in processing the call may cause a slight delay. If the interval argument is non-zero, the SIGALRM signal will be sent to the process every interval microseconds after the timer expires (e.g., after useconds number of microseconds have passed). Due to a setitimer(2) restriction, the maximum number of useconds and interval is limited to 100,000,000,000,000 (in case this value fits in the unsigned integer). RETURN VALUES
When the signal has successfully been caught, ualarm() returns the amount of time left on the clock. NOTES
A microsecond is 0.000001 seconds. SEE ALSO
getitimer(2), setitimer(2), sigpause(2), sigvec(2), alarm(3), signal(3), sleep(3), usleep(3) HISTORY
The ualarm() function appeared in 4.3BSD. BSD
April 19, 1994 BSD