Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Anonymous published Sentinel counter-hack anti-cyberterrorism training ISO – Computer Post 302534697 by DGPickett on Tuesday 28th of June 2011 01:46:24 PM
Old 06-28-2011
Is the title of this under 140 ? Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Computer Based Training

All, Any one knows where I can buy computer based training in unix like in AIX or HP-UX. some what like System Administration 1 and 2 Appreciate your help. :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eykyn17
2 Replies

2. BSD

Anti hack software search

Hi there I'm looking for anti hack software. I want a few types. 1. User monitoring. If anyone tries to login 3 or more times with the wrong info.. that user should be cut off for 15 minutes 2. Permanent IP Blocking - it would be great to have a user friendly/faster method of Permanent IP... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: patlee
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

How to make boot.iso image from rhel6 installation dvd iso ?

Hello Everyone, Can anyone let me know how to make minimal boot.iso from rhl6 installation dvd iso image. I have a dvd image with me but i want to make just a minimal boot media. Somehow it is not shipped with dvd iso. I know we can download boot.iso from redhat site but is there any anyway we... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
5 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to hack computer games that is paid???

Plz help me to hack computer games that is paid ty (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 09287501067
1 Replies
pnmindex(1)						      General Commands Manual						       pnmindex(1)

NAME
pnmindex - build a visual index of a bunch of anymaps SYNOPSIS
pnmindex [-size N] [-across N] [-colors N] [-black] [-title T] [-quant|-noquant] pnmfile ... DESCRIPTION
pnmindex creates an index image containing thumbnail (small) versions of a bunch of PNM files you supply. pnmindex labels each thumbnail and, optionally, contains a title. OPTIONS
-size N The size of each thumbnail. The image is scaled to fit maximally inside a N x N pixel box without changing its aspect ratio. Default is 100. -across N The number of thumbnails in each row. Default is 6. -colors N The maximum number of colors allowed in the overall image. If it would otherwise have more colors than these, pnmindex quantizes the result. The default is 256. However, this value is meaningless if you specify the -noquant option. -black This controls the color of the padding between the images; normally it's white and the labels are black lettering on white back- ground, but the -black flag reverses this. -title title Specifies a title top place at the top of the image. Default is no title. -quant Enables quanization (to the number of colors specified by -colors ). Quantization is on by default but you can disable it with -noquant. -noquant See -quant. SEE ALSO
pnmscale(1), pnmcat(1), pbmtext(1), ppmquant(1), pnm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1991 by Jef Poskanzer. -title and -noquant added 2000 by John Heidemann. 9 January 1991 pnmindex(1)