Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Anonymous published Sentinel counter-hack anti-cyberterrorism training ISO – Computer Post 302534697 by DGPickett on Tuesday 28th of June 2011 01:46:24 PM
Old 06-28-2011
Is the title of this under 140 ? Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Computer Based Training

All, Any one knows where I can buy computer based training in unix like in AIX or HP-UX. some what like System Administration 1 and 2 Appreciate your help. :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eykyn17
2 Replies

2. BSD

Anti hack software search

Hi there I'm looking for anti hack software. I want a few types. 1. User monitoring. If anyone tries to login 3 or more times with the wrong info.. that user should be cut off for 15 minutes 2. Permanent IP Blocking - it would be great to have a user friendly/faster method of Permanent IP... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: patlee
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

How to make boot.iso image from rhel6 installation dvd iso ?

Hello Everyone, Can anyone let me know how to make minimal boot.iso from rhl6 installation dvd iso image. I have a dvd image with me but i want to make just a minimal boot media. Somehow it is not shipped with dvd iso. I know we can download boot.iso from redhat site but is there any anyway we... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
5 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to hack computer games that is paid???

Plz help me to hack computer games that is paid ty (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 09287501067
1 Replies
RNGTEST(1)						      General Commands Manual							RNGTEST(1)

NAME
rngtest - Check the randomness of data using FIPS 140-2 tests SYNOPSIS
rngtest [-c n | --blockcount=n] [-b n | --blockstats=n] [-t n | --timedstats=n] [-p | --pipe] [-?] [--help] [-V] [--version] DESCRIPTION
rngtest works on blocks of 20000 bits at a time, using the FIPS 140-2 (errata of 2001-10-10) tests to verify the randomness of the block of data. It takes input from stdin, and outputs statistics to stderr, optionally echoing blocks that passed the FIPS tests to stdout (when operating in pipe mode). Errors are sent to stderr. At startup, rngtest will trow away the first 32 bits of data when operating in pipe mode. It will use the next 32 bits of data to boot- strap the FIPS tests (even when not operating in pipe mode). These bits are not tested for randomness. Statistics are dumped to stderr when the program exits. OPTIONS
-p, --pipe Enable pipe mode. All data blocks that pass the FIPS tests are echoed to stdout, and rngtest operates in silent mode. -c n, --blockcount=n (default: 0) Exit after processing n input blocks, if n is not zero. -b n, --blockstats=n (default: 0) Dump statistics every n blocks, if n is not zero. -t n, --timedstats=n (default: 0) Dump statistics every n seconds, if n is not zero. -?, --help Give a short summary of all program options. -V, --version Print program version STATISTICS
rngtest will dump statistics to stderr when it exits, and when told to by blockstats or timedstats. FIPS 140-2 successes and FIPS 140-2 failures counts the number of 20000-bit blocks either accepted or rejected by the FIPS 140-2 tests. The other statistics show a breakdown of the FIPS 140-2 failures by FIPS 140-2 test. See the FIPS 140-2 document for more information (note that these tests are defined on FIPS 140-1 and FIPS 140-2 errata of 2001-10-10. They were removed in FIPS 140-2 errata of 2002-12-03). The speed statistics are taken for every 20000-bit block transferred or processed. EXIT STATUS
0 if no errors happen, and no blocks fail the FIPS tests. 1 if no errors happen, but at least one block fails the FIPS tests. 10 if there are problems with the parameters. 11 if an input/output error happens. 12 if an operating system or resource starvation error happens. SEE ALSO
random(4), rngd(8) FIPS PUB 140-2 Security Requirements for Cryptographic Modules, NIST, http://csrc.nist.gov/cryptval/140-2.htm AUTHORS
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> rng-tools 4 March 2004 RNGTEST(1)