Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Error running FORTRAN code
Top Forums Programming Error running FORTRAN code Post 302534205 by Tytalus on Monday 27th of June 2011 07:16:30 AM
Old 06-27-2011
been a long time since I played with fortran...but

Immediate questions -:

what version are you running and on what OS ?

are you opening all files concurrently or sequentially; are you closing each file before reading from the next ?

:-)

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Error while running the C code

Hi Sir, I am running C program which include directfb.h header files. root@lxdevenv:~/Desktop# vi n.c root@lxdevenv:~/Desktop# gcc n.c -o n -I/usr/local/include/directfb -L/usr/local/lib -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lpthread -lm n.c: In function ‘main':... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ravikishore
2 Replies

2. Programming

Making FORTRAN code more efficient

Hi, I have a very large, very old FORTRAN code that I work with. The code is quite messy and I was wondering if I can speed up execution time by finding subroutines that code execution spends the most time in. Is there any kind of software I can use to see where the code spends most of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rks171
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Getting error code when running the script 2 (RC)2

hi All, we have a script to remove the files from particular path,when we tryingto run manually the script went to success and removed the files but the same script which is running by other team it got failed and giving the error "2 (RC)2 "..what is the cause of the failure..and we passing the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nagavenkatesh
2 Replies

4. Programming

Help with make this Fortran code more efficient (in HPC manner)

Hi there, I had run into some fortran code to modify. Obviously, it was written without thinking of high performance computing and not parallelized... Now I would like to make the code "on track" and parallel. After a whole afternoon thinking, I still cannot find where to start. Can any one... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: P_E_M_Lee
3 Replies

5. Programming

Using Doxygen on Fortran code

I am using doxygen for documenting my fortran code. I want to write some notes after the header in different parts of the subroutine. Any idea what the tags should be as anything I write after the header is not displayed ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
0 Replies

6. Programming

Removing goto statements in FORTRAN code

I have the code below and I want to remove the "go to" statements. Any idea how I can do it? if (iorder == 0) then tmincurrent = 1.0e11 if(ireverse == 0 .or. istop /= 1) then do i = 1, 6 if ((side(i) /= sidelimit(i)) .and. (tminside(i) < tmincurrent)) then ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies

7. Programming

Strange characters in FORTRAN code output

Hi guys, After compiling a .f90 code and executing it, i get strange characters in the output file like : ^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@ Are these windows characters? how can i get rid of this? Much appreciated. Paul (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Paul Moghadam
1 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

FORTRAN error *** glibc detected ***

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I'm doing aproximation of derivative called five-point stencil. For every value of x, in interval , in step... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: antonija
0 Replies

9. Programming

Error in my FORTRAN program

I have a Fortran program and I am writing out to logical unit 7. The program is reading from a text file and writing to the new file formatted. It gets through the read and writes some to the file but then stops with the following error: 1525-013 The sequential WRITE statement cannot be... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: KathyB148
5 Replies
bon_csv2html(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   bon_csv2html(1)

NAME
bon_csv2html program to convert CSV format Bonnie++ data to a HTML form using tables suitable for display on a web page. NB Lynx can't dis- play this properly, and due to the size it probably requires 1024x768 monitor to display properly. bon_csv2txt program to convert CSV format Bonnie++ data to plain-text format suitable for pasting into an email or reading on a Braille display. DESCRIPTION
They take CSV format (comma-delimited spreadsheet files AKA Comma Seperated Values in MS land) data on standard input and produce HTML or plain text on standard output respectively. FORMAT
This is a list of the fields used in the CSV files format version 2. Format version 1 was the type used in Bonnie++ < 1.90. Before each field I list the field number as well as the name given in the heading 0 format_version Version of the output format in use (1.96) 1 bonnie_version (1.96) 2 name Machine Name 3 concurrency The number of copies of each operation to be run at the same time 4 seed Random number seed 5 file_size Size in megs for the IO tests 6 chunk_size Size of chunks in bytes 7 putc,putc_cpu Results for writing a character at a time K/s,%CPU 9 put_block,put_block_cpu Results for writing a block at a time K/s,%CPU 11 rewrite,rewrite_cpu Results for reading and re-writing a block at a time K/s,%CPU 13 getc,getc_cpu Results for reading a character at a time K/s,%CPU 15 get_block,get_block_cpu Results for reading a block at a time K/s,%CPU 17 seeks,seeks_cpu Results for the seek test seeks/s,%CPU 19 num_files Number of files for file-creation tests (units of 1024 files) 20 max_size The maximum size of files for file-creation tests. Or the type of files for links. 21 min_size The minimum size of files for file-creation tests. 22 num_dirs The number of directories for creation of files in multiple directories. 23 file_chunk_size The size of blocks for writing multiple files. 24 seq_create,seq_create_cpu Rate of creating files sequentially files/s,%CPU 26 seq_stat,seq_stat_cpu Rate of reading/stating files sequentially files/s,%CPU 28 seq_del,seq_del_cpu Rate of deleting files sequentially files/s,%CPU 30 ran_create,ran_create_cpu Rate of creating files in random order files/s,%CPU 32 ran_stat,ran_stat_cpu Rate of deleting files in random order files/s,%CPU 34 ran_del,ran_del_cpu Rate of deleting files in random order files/s,%CPU 36 putc_latency,put_block_latency,rewrite_latency Latency (maximum amount of time for a single operation) for putc, put_block, and reqrite 39 getc_latency,get_block_latency,seeks_latency Latency for getc, get_block, and seeks 42 seq_create_latency,seq_stat_latency,seq_del_latency Latency for seq_create, seq_stat, and seq_del 45 ran_create_latency,ran_stat_latency,ran_del_latency Latency for ran_create, ran_stat, and ran_del A string that starts with '#' is a comment. AUTHOR
These programs were written by Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>. May be freely used and distributed without restriction. bon_csv2html(1)