Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Modifying old post
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Modifying old post Post 302534084 by matrixmadhan on Monday 27th of June 2011 01:24:53 AM
Old 06-27-2011
Alternatively, you can go to your profile and find out all the threads started by you and narrow down the results

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Modifying Route

hello, I have to communicate with a distant station . But Both belong to the same area. So I do not need a gate . But when I make a traceroute, it indicates that I pass through out a gate. What can I do to establish a direct connexion between the both. (with NT ) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hoang
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

modifying my shell

Hello, I have installed a new program called chimera under the directory /usr/local/bin/chimera. the executable is under the directory /usr/local/bin/chimera/bin/chimera.e If i put myself under the latest directiry and I type ./chimera, the program works. I would like to avoid this and I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nico-hellas
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

can someone help me with modifying this file

Hi, I have a file which has data kind of like this. Apr 13 08:20:38 uslis10a sendmail: m3DDKSx3006432: usliss26.ca.com Apr 13 08:20:38 uslis10b sendmail: m3DDKSoK006433: usliss26.ca.com Apr 13 08:20:38 uslis10b sendmail: m3DDKcSo006442: usliss26.ca.com Apr 13 08:20:38 uslis10c... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eamani_sun
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Modifying a variable value

Hi all, how do i modify a variable's value. var1='abcd efgh ijkl mnop abcd' how do i get var2 from var1 var2=$(......) $echo var2 abcd efgh ijkl mnop i.e. i have removed a duplicate occurence. or in general how to modify a varible. thanks in advance (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kartikkumar84@g
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

modifying a row

I want to modify a file by deleting certain characters. The file looks like this: >ctg86 org=S_bayanus] moltype=genomictg] ctgontig=ctg86] RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGHHHHH >ctg86 org=S_bayanus] moltype=genomictg] ctgontig=ctg86]... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with modifying files

Hello everyone, I have some data files, with mixed header formats. the sample for the same is: >ABCD76567.x1 AGTCGATCGTAGTCGTAGCTGT >ABCD76567.y1 AGTCGATCGTAGTCGTAGCTGT >ABCD76568.x1 pair_info:898989 AGTCGATCGTAGTCGTAGCTGT >ABCD76568.y1 pair_info:893489 AGTCGATCGTAGTCGTAGCTGT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ad23
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Modifying the cd command

Hello everyone, I am currently doing a utility that acts like a cd command but keeps track of your change of directories. What I plan to do is just to modify the cd source code, is that even possible? Can someone please help me with this? I also need to incorporate the command with the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iennetastic
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Modifying headers

I have a FASTA file with thousands of sequences that looks something like this: I need to modfy the header in such way that everything after the dot is remove. Thus, I will end up with something like this: Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Xterra
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need some help modifying script

I have a script that currently runs fine and I need to add or || (or) condition to the if statement and I'm not sure the exact syntax as it relates to the use of brackets. my current script starts like this: errLog="/usr/local/website-logs/error.log" apacheRestart="service httpd restart"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjj0923
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Modifying the .bashrc

I have modified the .bashrc. The problem is that when I write a long command, it does not write on the next line but continues to write on the same line. # ~/.bashrc: executed by bash(1) for non-login shells. # see /usr/share/doc/bash/examples/startup-files (in the package bash-doc) # for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies
AA-AUTODEP(8)							     AppArmor							     AA-AUTODEP(8)

NAME
aa-autodep - guess basic AppArmor profile requirements SYNOPSIS
aa-autodep <executable> [<executable> ...] DESCRIPTION
aa-autodep is used to generate a minimal AppArmor profile for a set of executables. This program will generate a profile for binary executable as well as interpreted script programs. At a minimum aa-autodep will provide a base profile containing a base include directive which includes basic profile entries needed by most programs. The profile is generated by recursively calling ldd(1) on the executables listed on the command line. BUGS
This program does not perform full static analysis of executables, so the profiles generated are necessarily incomplete. If you find any bugs, please report them at <http://https://bugs.launchpad.net/apparmor/+filebug>. SEE ALSO
apparmor(7), apparmor.d(5), aa-complain(1), aa-enforce(1), aa-disable(1), aa_change_hat(2), and <http://wiki.apparmor.net>. AppArmor 2.7.103 2012-06-28 AA-AUTODEP(8)