Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Adding Storage, do I need to bring the DB down? Post 302531754 by Scott on Friday 17th of June 2011 05:20:55 PM
Old 06-17-2011
Ah, OK... I just saw your previous thread:

I need a procedureto add the storage to the File System?

So I guess you want to add storage to the filesystem?

This isn't Twitter - we're not "following" you, and you don't need to "tweet" bits of information - feel free to put all the pertinent information in a single thread!!

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Adding Storage to a System File.

Guys, I have been asked to do the following: Please add the following space in system AAAAA /dev/sapdata5qa - 9.00GB /dev/sapdata6qa - 7.75GB /dev/sapdata7qa - 11.00GB /dev/sapdata8qa - 7.50GB I have never done this before. We have 4 Volume Groups: rootvg pd2vg qa2vg... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 300zxmuro
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10, adding new LUN from SAN storage

Hello to all, Actually, currently on my Solaris box, I've a LUN (5TB space) from a EMC storage which is working fine, and a partition with ZFS filesystem is created for that LUN. as further you'll see in the logs, the "c4t6006016053802E00E6A9196B6506E211d0s2" is the current configured LUN in the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anti_Evil
4 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)