Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: [C] deleting node from graph
Top Forums Programming [C] deleting node from graph Post 302531708 by Corona688 on Friday 17th of June 2011 02:25:58 PM
Old 06-17-2011
I need to see your data structures too.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Graph generation

How can I generate graphs using perl in unix solaris environment? Please suggest. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wadhwa.pooja
2 Replies

2. AIX

Performance graph

Guru's I need to develop a graph which shows the CPU, memory and swap space utilization in a single graph against time I know of NMON but I am not able to make a single graph out of it. Does anyone know of any script or tool for data sampling and developing graph? Thanks in advance ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

FS Growth Graph

It's been a while since i've been here.. and hopefully you can help me. I have created a script to get the filesystem utilization. Now i want to create a growth graph, which would show how much kb we increase per day. Here's the data 03-02-2010 00:00:00: /dev/md/dsk/d30 46473377 7355320... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryandegreat25
5 Replies

4. Solaris

SVM metaset on 2 node Solaris cluster storage replicated to non-clustered Solaris node

Hi, Is it possible to have a Solaris cluster of 2 nodes at SITE-A using SVM and creating metaset using say 2 LUNs (on SAN). Then replicating these 2 LUNs to remote site SITE-B via storage based replication and then using these LUNs by importing them as a metaset on a server at SITE-B which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn2011
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Plotting a graph using Perl

Dear all, I have a hash in my data file and I'd like to output the data contained within as a graph (can be lines or histogram form) but I dont know how to do this with Perl. Can somone suggest how I can have a graph with Keys of the hash being on the X-axis and the Values for the keys plotted on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pawannoel
1 Replies

6. Programming

Graph in java

Hello, Please how can represent this graph in java ? i have to apply an algorithm on this graphe, the first instruction of the algorithm is to verify if the three last vertices are dependent or not ? Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting a pattern in UNIX without deleting the entire line

Hi I have a file: r58778.3|SOURCES={KEY=f665931a...,fw,221-705}|ERRORS={16_1:T,30_1:T,56_1:C,57_1:T,59_1:A,101_1:A,115:-,158_1:C,186_1:A,204:-,271_1:T,305:-,350_1:C,368_1:G,442_1:C,472_1:G,477_1:A}|SOURCE_1="Contig_1092402550638"(f665931a359e36cea0976db191ff60ff09cc816e) I want to retain... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alyaa
15 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Accessing one UNIX node from another node of the same server

Hi Experts, I am in need of running a script from one node say node 1 via node 2. My scheduling tool dont have access to node2 , so i need to invoke the list file from node1 but the script needs to run from node2. because the server to which i am hitting, is having access only for the node... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun1377
5 Replies

9. HP-UX

Mount FIle systems from node-1 onto node-2

Hi, We have HP UX service guard cluster on OS 11.23. Recently 40+ LUNs presented to both nodes by SAN team but I was asked to mount them on only one node. I created required VGs/LVs, created VxFS and mounted all of them and they are working fine. Now client requested those FS on 2nd node as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
4 Replies
CRYPTO_set_ex_data(3)						      OpenSSL						     CRYPTO_set_ex_data(3)

NAME
CRYPTO_set_ex_data, CRYPTO_get_ex_data - internal application specific data functions SYNOPSIS
int CRYPTO_set_ex_data(CRYPTO_EX_DATA *r, int idx, void *arg); void *CRYPTO_get_ex_data(CRYPTO_EX_DATA *r, int idx); DESCRIPTION
Several OpenSSL structures can have application specific data attached to them. These functions are used internally by OpenSSL to manipu- late application specific data attached to a specific structure. These functions should only be used by applications to manipulate CRYPTO_EX_DATA structures passed to the new_func(), free_func() and dup_func() callbacks: as passed to RSA_get_ex_new_index() for example. CRYPTO_set_ex_data() is used to set application specific data, the data is supplied in the arg parameter and its precise meaning is up to the application. CRYPTO_get_ex_data() is used to retrieve application specific data. The data is returned to the application, this will be the same value as supplied to a previous CRYPTO_set_ex_data() call. RETURN VALUES
CRYPTO_set_ex_data() returns 1 on success or 0 on failure. CRYPTO_get_ex_data() returns the application data or 0 on failure. 0 may also be valid application data but currently it can only fail if given an invalid idx parameter. On failure an error code can be obtained from ERR_get_error(3). SEE ALSO
RSA_get_ex_new_index(3), DSA_get_ex_new_index(3), DH_get_ex_new_index(3) HISTORY
CRYPTO_set_ex_data() and CRYPTO_get_ex_data() have been available since SSLeay 0.9.0. 0.9.7d 2002-04-30 CRYPTO_set_ex_data(3)