Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting shell to find out DBCP ( try - catch ) in java Post 302531612 by linuxadmin on Friday 17th of June 2011 09:24:25 AM
Old 06-17-2011
yes.. thanks.

You rocks..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Help req for...shell script to catch "db2 connect" errors ...

Hello friends, Assume that, I am trying to execute a "db2 connect" command from Linux shell prompt via a shell script called "sample" sample db2 connect to bas39 $sample If the database is not present its should display a custom error message by catching the error message given by db2.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frozensmilz
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to catch PL/SQL return values

Hello, I need some help from the experts on PL/SQL and Shell scripting. I need a shell script that runs a PL/SQL procedure and gets the values returned from the PL/SQL procedure into the shell variables. The PL/SQL procedure returns multiple values. I was able to assign a single return value... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Veera_Raghav
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to catch ENTER key inside the shell script?

Hi, I have a script in which i have to ask user to press the ENTER key to proceed further. can you please help me how can i achive this in my scripting? echo "All the executables builded Successfully " echo " Press Enter to Go Back to the Main Menu" ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: plaban.rout
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to find java command

Hi All, Am trying to start a server by using the startup shell script. But am getting java command not found. Can anyone guide me in which path i need to check for all the java commands and also how do i chk the version of java being installed on linux box? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashok_oct22
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to catch PL/SQL return values

I tried searching the forum for similar posts but its closed now. Would appreciate any help on this. I am trying to capture return value from a select query into a variable. DB is Oracle I am able to spool it to a file but I donot intend to use it. Here is my script that does not work ;) I... (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: monie2717
27 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find/xargs/*grep: find multi-line empty "try-catch" blocks - eg, missing ; not in a commented block

How can I recursively find all files in a directory and print out the file and first line number of any text blocks that match the below cases? This would seem to involve find, xargs, *grep, regex, etc. In summary, I want to find so-called empty "try-catch blocks" that do not contain code... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lifechamp
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run java from shell

Hi All, I am trying to run a grep command which creates an output file. Then I will run a java file which take that file and process that. My java file uses other java files and library jars. I have tried below code but I am getting compilation error,it can not find other java files in same... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kmajumder
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to catch errors in a shell script ( multiple commands )?

Hi I have a shell script like that Main() { DAY=$(date +"%d-%m-%Y") TIME=$(date +"%T") Command 1 Command 2 ... Command n } I would like to catch errors from all commands in Main() and write these errors into a file , something likes this: Main if < error > then echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobochacha29
3 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Java doesnīt find the CLASSPATH (System variable)

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: As a excercise I have to compile a program (Hello2.java) with a class file (HelloText.java) in another directory. (As you seen in the screenshot) Iīm setting a PATH and a CLASSPATH (system variables). Itīs working without a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MenschTown
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Cannot find java, gcc, Oracle on RedHat 7.2

We received Linux RedHat. I tried java -versionno result gcc -c no result I cannot even find Oracle version or directory Do you know if JAVA, gcc, Oracle are supposed to come with Linux by default? Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: digioleg54
3 Replies
LABY(6) 							       Games								   LABY(6)

NAME
laby - Learn programming playing with ants and spider webs SYNOPSIS
laby [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the laby command. In this game, you will have to move an ant out of a labyrinth, avoid spider webs, move rocks, etc... You have to click on "Reload" at startup. OPTIONS
--help Display help message --version Show versioning information --lang=l Select a programming language --sound Enable/Disable sounds --tile-size=n Set tile's size in pixels --conf Set a configuration key --conf-descr=key Describe a configuration key --conf-dump Dump a configutation key --debug=d Select debug level where d is an integer LICENSE
This manual page was written by Mehdi Dogguy dogguy@pps.jussieu.fr for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; considering as source code all the file that enable the production of this manpage. AUTHOR
Mehdi Dogguy <dogguy@pps.jussieu.fr> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 Mehdi Dogguy laby May 13, 2009 LABY(6)