Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Check value of load balance dynamically Post 302531185 by itkamaraj on Thursday 16th of June 2011 04:42:17 AM
Old 06-16-2011
Code:

prstat -Lc 1 1

run the below command, and see, whether it keep updates or not

Code:
prstat 1 1

if it shows for 1 second and comes out, then

Code:

prstat 1 1 | awk '{print $1,$9}'

which value you want exactly to store into variable ?

---------- Post updated at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:10 PM ----------

you want to capture the load averages: 3.07, 2.88, 2.99 ???????

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

load Balance

Guys im trying to create a script that will load ballance 3 devices. Unix is still very alien to me having only been in this position for 3 months now. Not to mention the fact that i've been thrown in the deep end. Anyway so far i've managed to make a script that looks at all 4 devices and make a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yorkyboy
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read a dynamically changing file and load into Oracle?

I have a tab delimited file which has 27 character fields. The file needs to be loaded into an Oracle table. But the challenge is that everytime the file comes it may or may not have values in all 27 fields. Column Definition of the 27 fields: TYPE: Char (1) NAME: Char (30) CUSTOM_VAL: Char... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhunk
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

4. Linux

Load balance

Hello anybody know how use Load balance in linux? Summer (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: summerpeh
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mv load balance files

Ok so I have files that are going to land on /apps/, but I need to load balance them so I need to load balance them to four different folders. The three file extensions I get are .mpe .mpd and mpf which will land here... /apps/ I can't move them until the mpf is there it triggers the next... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: xgringo
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys: Check the jil load time

Hi All, I wanted to know what time the box jobs were loaded into a particular Autosys Instance. Is there a autosys command to find out the above? (The timestamp at which a box was loaded) I had loaded my JIL script without outputting it to the log file. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: grep_me
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Balance the load of files across queues using shell script

Hi, I need to balance the load to be processed by the system using shell script. The scenario is like below: Suppose there are some files in a directory: -rw-rw-r-- 1 usr usrgrp 456432306 Oct 23 07:53 abc_queue_q1 -rw-rw-r-- 1 usr usrgrp 4123934 Oct 23 07:53... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vsachan
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check load and action

Hey everyone can you check this script logic ? it has to restart webservice if found server load is higher than X, also i have put it in crontab to run every one minute #!/bin/bash loadavg=$(uptime | awk -F "." '{ print $1 }' | awk -F ":" '{ print $5 }') if ; then pkill -9 httpd service... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimafire
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script fro file check and load the trail file

Hi, Im going to use shell script for load the data into DB. First i need to read the trail file(csv file has two columns with comma separated ) like file name trail1024(last 4 digitsMMDD). In this trail file 27 entries will have like below,I need to read first csv file name and get the 4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krajasekhar.v
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)