Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting regex - start with a word but ignore that word Post 302530165 by Klashxx on Monday 13th of June 2011 07:01:41 AM
Old 06-13-2011
Or:
Code:
 awk '/TEST Failed/{flag=0}flag;/Verify stats/{flag=1}' inputFile

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copying lines from fileA if they start by a word from fileB

Hi I'm in the need of a script that basically takes two files and generates a 3rd. It reads from fileA and fileB and copies lines from fileA if they start by a word of fileB. for example fileA The dog is beautful Where is your cat Why are you sad? Help me! fileB The Where tree dog... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: FrancoisCN
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Script to ignore word from a line ...

Hi Gurus, I'm need of a script in which we are finding an independent word ‘boy' in a log file. We are using grep in order to do the same. Now in this log file there are some sentences where we see ‘This is a boy' and we do not want to count word ‘boy' from this sentence. So in other word we want... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: heyitsmeok
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ignore first word using sed in PERL

Please help me in ignoring first word in a line example Input log 123^Babd^Basdf789^B098^Bouiou Desired output abd,asdf789,098,ouiou 123 should be ignored is this possible using sed regular expressions Use code tags - you got a PM with a guide. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thankful123
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

start to print when a specified word is matched

Hello everybody, How can I start to print an output when a word hits the pattern space. for example: file.txt : first line second line third line fourth line ... cat file.txt > function "second" should print second line third line fourth line ... thanks for the replies now... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Oddant
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to ignore the text before a particular word

Hi I am new to Awk programming , i would appreciate if anyone help me with the below scenario i have text file arranged in rows and columns like below 11004 04493384 26798 CASSI0000I Server manager initialization started 111004 04493486 26798 CASSI4005I Retrieving ES... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshkumar
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regex for word followed by another word

I want to find a regex command that I can run on the command line that will find a whole word followed by another whole word (that I specify in the command). What I am looking to do is also include a file extension (like .txt) in the command such that it only runs the regex on files with that... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvsrvcs
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find EXACT word in files, just the word: no prefix, no suffix, no 'similar', just the word

I have a file that has the words I want to find in other files (but lets say I just want to find my words in a single file). Those words are IDs, so if my word is ZZZ4, outputs like aaZZZ4, ZZZ4bb, aaZZZ4bb, ZZ4, ZZZ, ZyZ4, ZZZ4.8 (or anything like that) WON'T BE USEFUL. I need the whole word... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chicchan
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regex: Get the word before match

Hi Input: MYTEXT.aa.bb cc.MYTEXT.aa.bb ee.dd.cc.MYTEXT.aa.bb cc.NOTEXT.a.b Output: <empty> cc cc <empty> I would like to use a regex to extract the last word before MYTEXT without the dot (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chitech
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

What is the most widely used word anchor used in Regex?

Hello, All I learned from book about word anchor "\<" and "\>"; however when I tested them, they seem to work only in grep. Can anyone suggest word anchor that can be used in grep, awk, perl ...? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: littlewenwen
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regex to identify word in second position on a line

I am interested in finding a regex to find a word in second position on a line. The word in question is या I tried the following PERL EXPRESSION but it did not work: ] या or ^\W या But both gave Null results I am giving below a Sample file: देना या सौंपना=delegate तह जमना या... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
8 Replies
AMQP-PUBLISH(1) 						 RabbitMQ C Client						   AMQP-PUBLISH(1)

NAME
amqp-publish - Publish a message on an AMQP server SYNOPSIS
amqp-publish [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
Publishes a message to an exchange on an AMQP server. Options allow the various properties of the message and parameters of the AMQP basic.publish method to be specified. By default, the message body is read from standard input. Alternatively, the -b option allows the message body to be provided as part of the command. OPTIONS
-e, --exchange=exchange name The name of the exchange to publish to. If omitted, the default exchange (also known as the nameless exchange) is used. -r, --routing-key=routing key The routing key to publish with. If omitted, an empty routing key is assumed. A routing key must be specified when publishing to the default exchange; in that case, accoding to the AMQP specification, the routing key corresponds to a queue name. -p, --persistent Use the persistent delivery mode. Without this option, non-persistent delivery is used. -C, --content-type=MIME type Specifies the content-type property for the message. If omitted, the content-type property is not set on the message. -E, --content-encoding=content coding Specifies the content-encoding property for the message. If omitted, the content-encoding property is not set on the message. -b, --body=message body Specifies the message body. If omitted, the message body is read from standard input. EXAMPLES
Send a short message, consisting of the word "Hello" to the queue "myqueue" via the default exchange: $ amqp-publish -r myqueue -b Hello Send some XML data from a file to the exchange "events", with persistent delivery mode, setting the content-type property on the message to make the data format explicit: $ amqp-publish -e events -p -C text/xml <event.xml SEE ALSO
librabbitmq-tools(7) describes connection-related options common to all the RabbitMQ C Client tools. AUTHOR
The RabbitMQ Team <info@rabbitmq.com> RabbitMQ C Client 2011-01-01 AMQP-PUBLISH(1)