Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Installing jdk
Top Forums Programming Installing jdk Post 302529995 by yazu on Sunday 12th of June 2011 01:50:12 AM

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

instfix lslpp JDK

Hi, some questions please : 1- what does do instfix ? 2- what does lslpp -l ? 3- how to verify JDK version on a UNIX server (AIX) ? Many thanks before. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find jdk 1.3.1

Hello, I try to find the file jdk-1.3.1_03-fcs.rpm (pre-requisite for Oracle Applications 11.5.8) for Linux x86 but it doesn't available anywhere... Maybe here, somebody have it ? :o Rgds (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madmat
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

JDK Installation

I'm trying to install JDK (Java Development tools) and i get this: WARNING: The <SUNWj6dev> package "JDK 6.0 Dev. Tools (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be installed. WARNING: The <SUNWj6rtx> package "JDK 6.0 64-bit Runtime Env. (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: idan_cn
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to install jdk

Hi, I need a shell script that would do silent installation of jdk on a linux machine. Can anyone help me with this? Thanx Sunny (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eamani_sun
6 Replies

5. Solaris

Jdk 1.6 Installtion

How to install the jdk 1.6 in the solaris sparc 10 64bit. Any patch is required for jdk 1.6 for solaris (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saktiviji
2 Replies

6. Solaris

How to start tomcat with 2 jdk?

Current platform: Sun OS 5.9 Solaris isainfo -v 64-bit sparcv9 applications 32-bit sparc applications Problem: Fail to start tomcat server ps -ef | grep tomcat nothing displays... Steps: Installed jakarta-tomcat-5.0.30 Installed jdk 1.6 and set path in profile... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbox
11 Replies

7. Programming

JDK 1.6 error - simple

Please look at below and let me know if some one has solution for this issue. when the code is trying to import the class directly an error is displayed saying " '.' expected ". I tires with JDK 1.5 , JDK 1.3 and JDK 1.4 , results are same.. If this is resolved with any updated version of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
3 Replies

8. Ubuntu

JDK path

Hello, I have installed the default JDK from Software centre, but when i type whereis JDK on the terminal.. i don't see any path :mad: i need JDk to install a tool ... Hurry!!! please HELP:confused::confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: paramad
4 Replies

9. HP-UX

jdk

How can i see if jdk is installed or not on my system. I am on HP UX B.11.31 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bang_dba
3 Replies

10. UNIX and Linux Applications

Version of Jdk on my machine

Hello, Please, i ask what command linux used to know the version of jdk installed on my machine ? Thank you so much. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
8 Replies
import-bug-from-debian(1)				      General Commands Manual					 import-bug-from-debian(1)

NAME
import-bug-from-debian - Import bugs from Debian's BTS, and file them against Ubuntu in LP. SYNOPSIS
import-bug-from-debian [options] bug... import-bug-from-debian -h DESCRIPTION
import-bug-from-debian clones bugs from Debian's BTS into Launchpad. Each bug listed on the command line has its initial report re-filed against the same source package in Ubuntu. The Ubuntu bug is linked back to its Debian counterpart. Each bug may be provided either as a bug number or URL. OPTIONS
-b, --browserless Don't open the bug in a browser at the end. -h, --help Display a help message and exit. -l INSTANCE, --lpinstance=INSTANCE Use the specified instance of Launchpad (e.g. "staging"), instead of the default of "production". -p PACKAGE, --package=PACKAGE Launchpad package to file bug against, if not the same source package name as Debian. Useful for importing removal bugs filed against ftp.debian.org. --no-conf Do not read any configuration files, or configuration from environment variables. ENVIRONMENT
All of the CONFIGURATION VARIABLES below are also supported as environment variables. Variables in the environment take precedence to those in configuration files. CONFIGURATION VARIABLES
The following variables can be set in the environment or in ubuntu-dev-tools(5) configuration files. In each case, the script-specific variable takes precedence over the package-wide variable. IMPORT_BUG_FROM_DEBIAN_LPINSTANCE, UBUNTUTOOLS_LPINSTANCE The default value for --lpinstance. SEE ALSO
ubuntu-dev-tools(5) AUTHORS
import-bug-from-debian was written by James Westby <james.westby@ubuntu.com>, and this manual page was written by Stefano Rivera <ste- fanor@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2. ubuntu-dev-tools September 21 2010 import-bug-from-debian(1)